The Hillwood Słubice is a modern warehouse park in the western part of Poland.
Park is located in Slubice, only 5 km to polish german border, directly at the national road No. 29. Close to the A2 expressway.
Thanks to the access of this modern warehouse park to the developed network of transport infrastructure, there are optimal conditions for conducting business in the field of goods distribution, both on a regional and national scale.
In high storage, A-class buildings are a very good quality of goods storage. In addition, the logistics park is distinguished by technical parameters with the floor load capacity of 6t / sqm.
Hillwood Słubice location
- Warehouse for lease in Slubice in the Hillwood Słubice park is located in lubuskie voivodeship;
- Western Poland;
- Only 5 km from polish-german border;
- Close to A2 motorway, part of international road No. E30 and Extension of the German A12 motorway from Berlin.
- The A2 motorway in Poland runs from the border with Germany in Świecko through Poznań, Konin and Warsaw towards Siedlce;
- Warehouses directly on the DK29 road, which runs in the western part of the Lubuskie Voivodeship. DK29 is an extension of DK31 running from Szczecin;
- The warehouses of Hillwood Słubice provide optimal conditions for the flexible distribution of goods in the region and abroad thanks to the developed road network.
Hillwood Słubice – real estate assets
- The new Hillwood Słubice warehouse park is attractive to logistic operators and distribution companies that operate in Poland and in the European Union, especially in Germany and the Czech Republic
- Modern warehouses for lease are new and energy-efficient A-class warehouse space;
- A warehouse equipped with LED lighting;
- Docks with hydraulic lifts;
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Anti-dust floor;
- Floor loading capacity: 6t / sqm.
- ESFR installation;
- The developer also offers adjustment of the property to the expectations of tenants.
Hillwood Polska is part of the Hillwood Investment Properties capital group. The company comes from the United States. It has been operating in the American real estate market for over 25 years. The Polish branch of the developer focuses on activities related to the purchase, financing and construction of warehouses, as well as industrial real estate intended for long-term lease.
Space for lease
- A warehouse with an area of over 21,400 sq m.