Exeter Park Świebodzin is a planned warehouse park in Świebodzin, in which an area of over 109 thousand square meters of modern commercial space is offered for rent.
Exeter Park Świebodzin location
- The warehouse with the office space is a part of Exeter Park Świebodzin in Świebodzin in the Lubuskie voivodship;
- Warehouse in the western part of Poland;
- A significant advantage of the property is its location near the A2 motorway, which provides excellent access both to the west (to Berlin) and to the east (Poznań, Łódź, Warsaw);
- Thanks to the proximity of the S3 expressway, it is also possible to reach Szczecin and Zielona Góra on a 24-hour journey;
- Approx.. 80 km from the border crossing in Świecko and Frankfurt (Oder);
- Approx. 100 km to Poznań;
- Approx.. 80 km to Zielona Góra;
- Approx.. 170 km to Szczecin;
- The location is conducive to distribution to both most regions in Poland and western foreign markets.
Description of the Exeter Park Świebodzin
- Warehouse height: 10 m;
- Entry gates;
- Skylights illuminate the warehouse space with daylight;
- Ventilation, sprinklers and smoke dampers;
- The warehouse is heated;
- Manoeuvring area;
- Parking for cars and trucks.
Space for rent
- Park area: over 105 900 sq m;
- Possibility to rent a smaller area.
Exeter Property Group
Exeter Property Group is a company operating in Europe and the USA and specializing in the rental and management of industrial properties. The company has been operating since 2006. Exeter Property Group with headquarters in Philadelphia, USA also has 11 regional offices. In Europe, Exeter offices are located in London, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Paris and Dublin.