A new park Panattoni Wroclaw CAMPUS 39 with warehouse for lease near the Wroclaw Poludnie Junction connects A4 Motorway and A8 Expressway. This investment is located southwest of the center of Wrocław. The complex is being built in the vicinity of Amazon, LG Chem, and many modern production and warehouse companies.
The Wrocław Campus 39 is an excellent choice for e-commerce and logistics companies, especially due to the proximity of the A4 (E40) and S8 motorways, as well as access to qualified staff.
Campus 39 Panattoni location
- The Wrocław Campus 39 distribution and production complex is located southwest of the centre of Wrocław;
- Close to the A4 Motorway (E40), which allows convenient access both regionally to Upper Silesia and Kraków, and internationally to Berlin and Ukraine;
- Right on the route No. 35;
- Close to the S8 Expressway, which has a good connection with Warsaw and Łódź, and additionally leads south beyond the Polish borders to the Czech Prague;
- An international airport is located 15 minutes from the property;
- The Campus 39 Warehouse and Production Complex is perfectly connected with the most important centres in Poland and Europe;
- The Wrocław Campus 39 Park is located close to Amazon warehouses and the Korean LG complex, which includes, among others, Europe’s largest factory of lithium-ion batteries for electric cars.
Wrocław Campus 39 – real estate assets
- The largest Panattoni warehouse complex in the Wrocław region;
- The Wrocław Campus 39 will ultimately consist of 5 buildings adapted to both warehousing and light production;
- A new A-class warehouse space for lease;
- High storage warehouses;
- 10 – 12 m net height;
- 7 T / sqm floor loading capacity (above-standard);
- Heating and air conditioning;
- Advanced technological solutions;
- Systems limiting the consumption of water, energy and heat, as well as significantly reducing CO2 emissions;
- Cross-docking possible;
- Drive-in gates (0 – level) enabling access to the warehouse with a forklift or a car;
- The entire investment will be certified with the BREEAM method at the ‘Excellent’ level;
- Warehouses in Wrocław for rent in such a location are an excellent response to the needs of companies supporting e-commerce, logistics companies and electromobility;
- The Wrocław Campus 39 Panattoni Complex has already been appreciated by companies operating in the e-commerce and logistics channel. At 78,000 sq m operations for the e-commerce industry will be conducted, covering many European markets. Also, the logistics company will occupy 6,000 sq m space where the cross-dock warehouse will be built;
- Green relaxation zones, bicycle infrastructure as well as a charging station for electric cars for employees;
- The general contractor for the first stage of the Campus 39 Panattoni warehouse and industrial park is Atlas Ward Polska Sp. z o.o. from Wroclaw.
The area of the Campus 39 warehouse complex
- Wrocław Campus 39 will reach nearly 200,000 sq m.
- Warehouse space in total over 180,000 sq m.
- Approx. 14,000 sq m office space.
Accessibility Wroclaw Campus 39
- September 2021
- Currently 160,000 sq m under construction, nearly 80,000 sq m leased.