7R City Flex Warsaw – Airport I is a new warehouses complex located in south-west Warsaw.
The attractive location of the property near the Opacz junction connecting S2 and S8 expressways allows easy transport aroughout Warsaw and the surrounding area and quickly leave Warsaw to further regions of Poland. Near the real estate ara is one of the main streets of Warsaw – Aleja Krakowska, as well as the Frederic Chopin irport.
Due to the proximity of the beltway and the main Warsaw’s streets, the property is well connected not only witch Ochota, Ursus, Mokotow and Ursynow, but also Bemowo, Żoliborz and Bielany. The Warsaw beltway can also be easily reconect to the right bank of the Vistula – to Bialoleka, Targowek or both Praga districts. Near the warehouses there are public transport stops and the WKD railway.
New urban warehouses at 7R City Flex Warsaw-Airport I offer small warehouse unit 760 sq m space. Each unit is equipped with 1 dock, as well as 1 gate from zero level.
Location of 7R City Flex Warsaw – Airport I
- Warsaw Wlochy District, in the southwest of the city;
- New warehouses are located near Szyszkowa Street and Aleja Krakowska;
- Location near real estate for similar purposes;
- The warehouses are close to the S2 express route;
- In the vicinity of the entrance to S2 and S8, the Opacz interchange;
- The Salomea – Wolica route from the Opacz interchange is located along the S8 expressway. This route connects the Warsaw city centre (Aleje Jerozolimskie) with the exit roads towards Wroclaw and Katowice and Grojec. It is also worth emphasizing the connection of the S8 route at the Warsaw Janki interchange with the road No. 7 leading towards Cracow;
- 3 km to the Okęcie F. Chopin Airport Warsaw;
- 7 km to Warsaw city centre;
- Warehouses near Dzialkowa street;
- 500 m from the Warsaw Okęcie tram stops;
- Near the Park&Ride Okecie;
- Access to public transport, SKM and WKD make it an attractive location for employees.
Real estate assets
- New city warehouses in Warsaw at 7R City Flex Warsaw – Airport I;
- Warehouse space in the city ideal for last-mile logistics;
- Newly built A-class halls;
- Modern construction;
- Storage height 10 m;
- Floor loading capacity 5T / sq m;;
- Column grid – 22.6 x 12 m;
- Entrance gates from level ‘0’;
- Hydraulic unloading docks;
- Gas heating;
- Roof skylights illuminate the storage space with daylight;
- LED lighting;
- Modern fire protection, smoke dampers and sprinklers;
- Fire load over 4000 MJ / sq m.
- Office space adapted to the needs of the tenant;
- Monitoring system;
- 24-hour security;
- Parking for cars and lorry;
- Surface flexibly adapted to the storage area and light production, as well as service area;
- High-quality representative office space;
- The latest ecological solutions;
- 7R City Flex Warsaw Airport I is covered by BREEAM certification.
Space for rent in 7R City Flex Warsaw – Airport I
- Total area of 13,900 sq m
- Warehouses for rent from 760 sq m, 2,500 sq m, 4,900 sq m, and 5,500 sq m
- 4 Q 2019
About the developer
7R is a developer operating in the commercial real estate market since 2009. The company offers warehouse and industrial centres for many tenants as well as BTS facilities, as well as large-scale logistics parks. 7R also provides a network of 7R City Flex Last Mile Logistics city warehouses. 7R City Flex Warsaw – Airport I is the first 7R Small Business Unit investment in Warsaw.
If you are looking for other warehouse space for rent in Warsaw, see the warehouses for rent in Warsaw city.