Warehouse for rent in Warsaw at Hillwood Targowek. Urban warehouse space for rent from September 2020.
The modern warehouse complex Hillwood Targowek located in the eastern part of Warsaw, in the Targowek district.
The park offers storage areas for rent in two warehouses with a total area of more than 49,000 sqm. The location of the warehouses provides good access to the main exit roads from Warsaw, including the S8 expressway (the northern ring road of the city) and the national road No. 2 (part of the southern ring road of Warsaw). Good access for employees and a very good road connection to the whole city, which is essential for logistics service in the last mile service, especially for companies operating the e-commerce channel.
Warehouse for rent in Warsaw in Hillwood Targowek – location
- The urban warehouse centre located in Warsaw, in the Targowek district;
- Eastern part of Warsaw, on the right bank of the Vistula River;
- Close to the centre of Warsaw;
- 6 km to the S8 expressway (warsaw’s northern ring road);
- Good access to DK2 (part of the southern ring road of Warsaw);
- Convenient access for employees by public transport – bus line 170;
- Close to Warsaw – Zacisze railway station;
- Good access for vans, lorry and cars from all over Warsaw and exit routes
- Good access to the A2 motorway;
- 15 km to the airport in Okęcie in Warsaw;
- 144 km to Lodz;
- 299 km to Katowice;
- 301 km to Krakow.
Advantages of storage space in Hillwood Targowek Park
- Urban warehouses;
- New A-Class storage area;
- Height 8 m;
- Storage areas fitted with loading docks with movable ramps and protective flanges;
- Ramps for entry from ground level (gates from level zero);
- Above the standard industrial floor 6 t\sq m;
- Fire resistance over 4 000 MJ\sq m;
- Modern heated surfaces;
- Column grid 12 x 24 m;
- Warehouses equipped with LED lighting;
- Storage area illuminated by daylight by skylights;
- Manoeuvring square for trucks;
- Parking for passenger cars;
- Security at Hillwood Targowek Park is ensured by 24\7 security and monitoring;
- Adaptation of the area to the expectations of tenants.
- Urban warehouse available from September 2020
Space for rent
- 2,000 sq m minimum space for rent
- The whole park consists of two warehouse buildings with a total area of over 49,000 sq m.