Prologis Park Warsaw II is a warehouse and distribution centre located in Warsaw’s Targówek. Total area of the park: approx. 40,000 sqm. Four buildings with an area of 5-15 thousand. sqm.
Location Prologis Park Warsaw II
- Logistic and industrial park Prologis Park Warsaw II is located in the Targówek district;
- 10 kilometres from E30 – a European route connecting East and West Europe;
- Approx. 7 km. from the Maria Skłodowska-Curie North Bridge;
- Direct access to public transport: short tram lines (1,4,26, 41 and 74), bus lines (176, N64, N14) and PKP Praga railway station are in close proximity;
- Access to qualified staff.
Description of the property Prologis Park Warsaw II
- Parking spaces for cars and trucks;
- ESFR sprinkler system;
- Smoke detectors;
- Fenced area;
- Drive-in gates;
- Loading docks;
- Floor loading: 5 t / sq m;
- Stacking height: 10 m;
- Column grid: 12 x 21 m / 12 x 25 m/ 12 x 26 m.
- Access to public transport;
- Logistics and distribution activities;
- Offices per tenant’s requirements;
- Ambient storage;
- A possibility of light manufacturing activities.
Availability of space Prologis Park Warsaw II
Property of area 40 000 sq m