BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I is a modern logistic and storage center located in a logistics attractive location near the Konotopa Junction on A2 Motorway, on the border of Warsaw. Convenient access to all districts of Warsaw is possible thanks to this good location.
The warehouse for lease in the BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I is a modern warehouse space suitable for storage and light production.
BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I location
- The modern warehouse and office building BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I is located very close to the border of Warsaw, in Ożarów Mazowiecki commune
- West of the center of Warsaw
- Location of the warehouse for rent at the Konotopa Junction connecting the A2 Motorway and the Express Ring Road of Warsaw – S8 and S2 Express roads is appreciated by many companies
- Good access to the International F. Chopin Airport Warsaw, Okęcie
- Very good logistics point
- The national road no. 92 is in a short distance (DK92 – the so-called old Poznań route);
- The location of the BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I warehouse center almost on the border of Warsaw enables convenient logistic service of orders and returns to the Warsaw region (flexible last-mile logistics service);
- Access to qualified staff;
- Good access for employees;
- Access for trucks and couriers;
- Due to the location next to the A2 motorway, there are convenient conditions for logistics companies to distribute goods in Warsaw and the surrounding towns, as well as throughout Poland and Europe.
BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I — main features
- The BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I is a modern warehouse center
- The warehouse building intended for storage and production
- Warehouse standard: A-class
- High storage hall
- Warehouse close to Warsaw
- Suitable location for last-mile logistics in the Warsaw area
- Warehouses good for logistics companies, e-commerce, and others
- Access for trucks (TIR) and vans
- 0-level gates
- Illumination of halls with daylight through skylights
- LED Lighting
- Fire protection
- Storage height: 10 m
- Floor loading capacity: 5 t/sq m
- Column grid 12 × 22.5 m
- Parking for passenger cars
- Maneuvering area and parking for trucks
- High quality of the warehouse and office space tailored to the needs of the tenant.
Space for lease
- The BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa I — over 22800 sq m total space
- For lease
- 7178 sqm warehouse space
- 378 sqm office space
The property is owned by the global investment company BentallGreenOak based in Canada. Since 2015, the company has bought or built over 150 logistics properties across Europe, with a total area of 5.1 million sq m. In Poland, the company also owns the BGO Park Warsaw Konotopa II warehouse park, BGO Park Warsaw Airport, BGO Park Poznań, and 7R Tczew warehouse buildings.