Warehouse space for rent in Exeter Park Szczecin II (previous name Prologis Park Szczecin) near the S3 motorway. The total area of the logistics park is approx. 98 300 sq m.
Exeter Park Szczecin II – location
- A modern warehouse facility located in a strategic location on the eastern side of the S3 motorway;
- Only 35 km to the Szczecin city entre;
- 7 km to the Goleniow airport;
- 40 km to the east of the German border;
- Distance from the seaport in Świnoujście: 65 km;
- The location of the property in the near distance from the coast extends the possibilities of logistics and distribution.
Description of the property
- Modern business park Exeter Park Szczecin II designed for clients with various business profiles;
- Floor loading capacity: 5 t / sq m;
- Column grid: 12 x 25 m;
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Object adapted for light production;
- Modern sprinkler systems;
- Smoke dampers with smoke detectors;
- Fire hydrants;
- There is a possibility of the flexible shaping of storage space.
Space for rent
- The total area of the logistics park is approx. 78 700 sq m;
Exeter Park Szczecin II belongs to Exeter Property Group, which has acquired a portfolio of modern warehouse properties located in various parts of Poland, including in Błonie near Warsaw, warehouses in Nadarzyn, distribution parks in Szczecin, warehouses in Piotrków Trybunalski near Łódź, or warehouses in Gdańsk. Exeter Property Group is one of the main investors in the warehouse and industrial space in the United States and Europe. The company deals in the purchase, rental and management of the industrial real estate and business parks and municipal warehouses.