Industrial space for logistics operations for rent in Central Poland.
Segro Logistics Park Stryków is a warehouse and logistics centre, which is one of the key investments of Segro developer in Poland and the largest logistics centre of this developer in Central Europe. Today, Segro Logistics Park Stryków has 11 modern warehouse buildings. Center located on an investment plot of 87 ha.
Location of Segro Logistics Park Stryków
- Segro Logistics Park Stryków is located directly by the A2 motorway and at its intersection with the A1 motorway;
- Location in Strykow near Lodz, Central Poland region;
- 20 km from Łódź city;
- 90 km from Warsaw city;
- 201 km from Poznań city;
- Location in the middle of the country provides great distribution and logistics conditions;
- 365 km from the border with Germany;
- Stryków is a key storage location in Poland, which is very popular with logistic companies and retail chains. The location at the intersection of two highways is the biggest advantages of this warehouse location. In Stryków and the area, the total resources of modern warehouse space exceed 380,000. sqm. and grow from quarter to quarter.
- Warehouse parks in Stryków are mainly big-box warehouses, where the minimum rental space is from 2 ohms to 2,500 sq m. The vast majority of projects are A-class warehouses.
Description of the property
- Modern warehouses for rent in the area of Łódź, ideal for production, storage and distribution;
- The Segro Logistics Park Stryków complex offers warehouse and logistics space with a cross-docking solution;
- A-class buildings;
- Column grid: 12 x 22,5 m;
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Floor loading: 5 t/sq m.;
- Anty dust floor;
- Loading docks;
- Smoke vents;
- ESFR sprinkler system.
- Roof skylights;
- 24 h security system;
- Parking space;
- Truck courts;
- High standard of offered warehouse and office space.
Availability of space in Segro Logistics Park Stryków
- Total park size: over 465,000 sq m
- Availability of space: 181 900 sq m
- Units available immediately
- Units well-fitting to individual customer needs.