We recommend for rent new warehouse space in MLP Strykow, which is located in one of the most popular logistics locations in Poland. Due to the location of warehouses at the intersection of the A1 and A2 motorways, the location in central Poland and proximity to Lodz is a convenient place for distributing goods in Poland as well as a convenient location for employees from the Lodz region.
The MLP Strykow property is located near Strykow, south of the city centre near the A2 motorway. The MLP Strykow warehouse and production complex has very good access to the “Strykow” A2 motorway junction and national road No. 71. The short distance from Lodz, the largest urban centre in central Poland, provides the opportunity to use local resources of a qualified workforce.
Location of MLP Strykow park
- Location in central Poland;
- MLP Strykow real estate located in the Strykow area, south of the city centre, province Lodz;
- 1 km from the A2 motorway – Strykow junction;
- 5 km from the intersection of the A1 (North-South) and A2 (East-West) motorways;
- 20 km from the centre of Lodz;
- 28 km from the airport in Lodz;
- The train station at approx. 12 km;
- 110 km from the centre of Warsaw;
- The city of Strykow is included in the MOK Lodz bus communication network as well as in MUK Zgierz;
- Thanks to the intersection of the A1 and A2 motorways, Strykow is one of the most important communication points in this part of Europe;
- Location is very popular especially by companies from the logistics industry.
Surface advantages in MLP Strykow
- New A-class warehouse and production buildings;
- Column grid: 12m x 22.5 m;
- Floor loading capacity – 6T / sq m;
- Height 10 m;
- Skylights and smoke vents;
- ESFR sprinkler system;
- Gas heating;
- LED lighting;
- Office and social space at the client’s request;
- Manoeuvring areas for semi-trailer tractors (TIR);
- Parking; 24-hour security; A plot of 47 ha.
Space for rent
- The target warehouse and production area of the MLP Strykow park is 180,000 sq m.
- In the first phase construction of 81,000 sq m Surface.
MLP Group is a leading developer of warehouse and industrial space, at the same time acting as a consultant and property manager. The company has been operating on the commercial real estate market since 1998 and currently has 11 logistics parks in Poland. The total area of MLP projects intended for further development exceeds 1.1 million sq m