Hillwood Strykow is a modern warehouse complex in Stryków in Central Poland. Property is located 1 km from the A1 and A2 motorways. The Hillwood Strykow warehouse centre consists of 2 warehouse buildings with a total area of approximately 85,000 sq m. Smaller warehouse building with an area of 30000 sq m. There is a warehouse space of 15300 sq m available immediately for one or several tenants. The second warehouse building with an area of 54900 sq m. it is fully rented.
Hillwood Strykow is located in an area very much appreciated by logistics companies and servicing e-commerce as well as distribution centres of retail chains. Ultimately, the park will consist of three warehouse buildings.
Hillwood Strykow location
- Warehouse for rent Hillwood Strykow in Central Poland is located in Strykow, near the intersection of the A1 and A2 motorways;
- The warehouse is located north of the centre of Lodz;
- Only 19 km to Lodz;
- 100 km to Warsaw;
- 25 km to the airport – Łódź Airport;
- Location of the warehouse directly at the national road No. 71 running through Sosnowiec near Stryków (A2 motorway) – Zgierz – Aleksandrów Łódzki – Konstantynów Łódzki – Pabianice – Rzgów, which is the northern, western and southern beltway of Łódź;
- 1 km from the ‘Łódź Północ’ junction in Stryków, connecting the A1 and A2 motorways;
- The national road No. 14 and the A2 motorway run through Stryków;
- To the south-east of Stryków, there is the motorway node Łódź Północ (formerly the name Stryków I) which is the intersection of the A1 (north-south) and A2 (east-west) motorways. Thanks to this intersection, Stryków is one of the most important communication points in this part of Europe;
- The central location creates perfect conditions for distribution in Poland and Europe as well as for running any activity related to the light industry;
- Convenient access by public transport to the Łódź city centre, because Struków is included in the bus communication network of MPK Łódź;
- Low costs of running a business;
- Access to highly qualified staff.
Description of the property
- A warehouse with a large number of docks gives the opportunity to quickly unload the goods;
- Optional preparation for conducting production activities;
- Unloading docks: 25 – docks with protective flanges and hydraulic lifts;
- 1 entrance gate at the ‘0’ level;
- Ramps provide access into the warehouses for vans as well as communication of forklifts between the manoeuvring area and the warehouse;
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Column grid in a smaller warehouse: 12 × 24 m;
- Column grid in a larger warehouse: 12 x 23 m;
- Depth of the building: 100 m with bilateral access (flow storage);
- Floor loading capacity: 6 t / sq m;
- Anti-dust floor;
- Oświetlenie LED;
- Warehouse area illuminated with daylight through skylights and smoke vents;
- Sprinkler installation;
- Large manoeuvring grounds;
- Media allocation according to the clients’ needs;
- Security and monitoring around the clock;
- High-speed Internet;
- Integrated office space;
- Parking for cars and for trucks.
Space for rent
- The total area of the Hillwood Stryków park is 85,000 sq m.
- 2 warehouse buildings
- Available for rent: 15300 sq m warehouse space with the possibility of small units.
Hillwood Polska is part of the Hillwood Investment Properties group. The company originates from the United States. It has been operating on the US real estate market for over 25 years. It is known as the largest private developer. The Polish branch of Hillwood focuses primarily on activities related to the purchase, financing and construction of warehouses and industrial facilities for the purpose of long-term rental.