Warehouse region Pruszkow is an industrial building for rent located in the Pruszków area, on the west of Warsaw, at the entrance to the A2 motorway. The warehouse is heated. It is an ideal place for logistics, warehousing, storage as well as unobtrusive production. Warehouse without columns, which further distinguishes the storage area and is its undoubted advantage. For the client’s needs, the office and social space will be prepared according to his needs. 1320 sq m warehouse space is available for rent. Attractive lease terms are also exceptional.
Warehouse region Pruszkow – location
- The warehouse is located in the Mazowieckie voivodship, 1 km from the A2 motorway near the Pruszków junction near Warsaw;
- The warehouse space offered for rent is located on the west of Warsaw city centre;
- only 20 minutes by car to the centre of Warsaw;
- The ability to conduct quick, effective logistics operations;
- The immediate vicinity of the A2 motorway favours the organization of the supply chain and production covering both local, domestic and foreign range;
- Availability to qualified staff;
- The warehouse is located in the vicinity of commercial real estate of similar purpose, also providing extensive road infrastructure and local connections.
Description of the property
- Attractive lease terms;
- High warehouse without columns;
- 2 gates;
- 2 unloading docks;
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Floor loading capacity: 5 t / sq m;
- Heated warehouse;
- Fire protection;
- Access for TIR;
- Collective communication for employees.
Space for rent
- Warehouse with an area of 1320 sq m
If you are looking for a different warehouse to rent near Pruszków, see Warehouses for rent in the Warszawa – Pruszków region or a larger selection in warehouses for rent in the Masovia Voivodeship or call us.
The advantage of the location of warehouses located in the vicinity of Pruszków near Warsaw is undoubtedly the location near the junction on the A2 Świecko – Poznań – Konin – Stryków – Warsaw highway (Freedom Highway, which is part of the E30 international road), which is a part of the national road No. 2 running latitudinally throughout Poland from the border with Germany to the border with Belarus. From Warsaw, road No. 2 runs through Mińsk Mazowiecki, Siedlce to Terespol and further to the border.
An unquestionable advantage of the location of warehouses near Pruszków is the developed road infrastructure, which enables logistic companies, for example, to efficiently transport goods both within the Warsaw agglomeration, across the country, and beyond its borders.
In addition, from the Pruszków area, you can quickly get to the Chopin airport in Warsaw at Okęcie as well as to the centre of Warsaw.