The latest Panattoni Park Poznań IX complex includes new high storage warehouses and office space. In the neighbourhood, there are commercial buildings Decathlon, Solid Logistics, Hammer, Magna Automotive Poland, Leroy Merlin, Lina Medical Poland and many others.
Panattoni Park Poznan IX, a new investment of Panattoni, is a response to businesses’ demand for new warehouses in Poznan. The developer has already delivered warehouses Panattoni Park Pozanań I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, Panattoni Park Pozanń Airport as well as areas dedicated to BTS for such companies as Amazon, Farmacol, H & M or Raben.
Location of Panattoni Park Poznań IX
- The Panattoni Park Poznań IX distribution’s centre is located Western Bypass of city-centre of Poznań;
- Property is located in the Swadzim near Tarnowo Podgórne (wielkopolskie voivodship);
- Only 14 km to the centre of Poznań;
- The complex is located a short distance from the intersection of the S11 expressway with the national road No. 92;
- The location enables quick access to the A2 motorway, which is one of the main routes for logistics in Poland. The motorway enables fast transport of goods to Germany and further Western European countries and in the opposite direction leads to the border with Belarus;
- Location Panattoni Park Poznań IX provides good transport links both to the centre of Poznan and further parts of the country, including a direct connection with Warsaw, Łódź, where it crosses the A1 motorway (north-south), providing further quick and easy connection with other major cities in Poland;
- Easy access to qualified staff.
Description of the property
- Panattoni Park Poznań IX is a top-quality warehouse space (class A);
- Building under construction;
- commissioning date: September 2018;
- Possibility for elastic arranging building space;
- Half of the 1 warehouse is already occupied;
- High storage and light production possibility;
- Integrated office space;
- Manoeuvring square;
- Park lots for private vehicles;
- Clear height: 10 m;
- Column grid: 12 x 22.5 m;
- Floor loading: 5 t/sq m;
- ESFR sprinklers system;
- Loading docks;
- Gates in on level ‘0’.
- well-maintained and landscaped area.
Availability of space
- Planned park space: 82,646.00 sq m
- Available space for rent: from 1,640.00 sq m to 16,000.00 sq m
- An important advantage of Panattoni Park Poznań IX is the possibility of flexible adjustment of modules to customer requirements.