P3 Piotrków centre (before Europolis Park Poland Central) is located in Wola Bykowska near A1 motorway, close to Piotrków Trybunalski.
Location P3 Piotrków
- P3 Piotrków (before Europolis Park Poland Central) is located in the middle of Poland;
- The logistics centre is located in Wola Bykowska;
- Only 5 km from the centre of Piotrków Trybunalski;
- The location close to the A1 motorway, which runs from north to north of Poland, makes the distribution from the P3 Piotrków warehouses have a huge range and fast connection and service of the Central Poland region, the whole country as well as Central and Eastern Europe;
- In the near vicinity, there is the E67 expressway connecting Warsaw with the Silesian agglomeration;
- 40 km. from Lodz;
- 138 km from Warsaw;
- 243 km from Poznań;
- 368 km from Gdańsk;
- 159 km from Katowice;
- The location of real estate in Central Poland guarantees excellent logistics and distribution conditions;
- In connection with the close proximity to the city centre of Piotrków Trybunalski, it is possible to easily acquire qualified staff.
Description of the property
- Clear height: 10 m;
- Floor loading: 5 t/sq m;
- ESFR sprinklers system;
- Anti-dust floor;
- 24 security system;
- Offices per tenant’s requirements;
- Activities: storage/light production;
- Parking space;
- Truck courts;
- Modern telecommunication system.
Availability of space
- The total area of the park: over 496,000 sq m;
- Available warehouse space for rent: 5,942 sq m.
- Office space dedicated to a warehouse unit for rent: 201 sq m;
- The possibility of building a warehouse with an office for individual company needs (BTS)
Developer P3 (Point Park Properties) is the owner, developer and manager of logistics parks in Europe in 11 countries: Poland, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Romania, Slovakia, Italy, the Netherlands, Serbia, Bulgaria, Spain and offices in 9 of them. The company has been operating in Europe since 2001. According to the developer’s information, P3’s portfolio in 2017 is 185 stores with an area of 3 million 900 thousand square meters.