Warehouse for lease in P3 Warsaw I in Lesznowola near Piaseczno near Warsaw, near the S7 expressway, enabling convenient access to Warsaw.
The advantage of the location of the P3 Warsaw I warehouse is quick access to the Nowa Wola Junction of the S7 Expressway, which leads to the S2 Expressway and is the southern bypass of Warsaw. The S2 Expressway continues to become the A2 Highway, which leads west to the Polish-German border.
The P3 Warsaw I warehouse park also has good access to the Janki Junction, the S8 Expressway and national road No. 7.
The location creates very good conditions for the effective organization of the distribution of goods to Warsaw and the entire Polish.
P3 Warsaw I warehouse for lease is ideally suited to the requirements of customers from various industries, including logistics or e-commerce, allowing for storage of goods up to 12 m in the light.
- P3 Warsaw I warehouse park located in Lesznowola, Masovian Voivodeship
- The property is located south of the center of Warsaw
- Lesznowola is located between the S8, S7, DK No. 7 roads, and S79 exit routes from Warsaw towards the south
- 21 km to the Fryderyk Chopin Airport in Warsaw’s Okęcie
- The location of the facility on the exit route from Warsaw guarantees excellent logistics and distribution conditions
- Thanks to the location of the property in the heart of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship, it provides access to qualified staff
- There are public transport stops in proximity to the warehouse
Advantages of real estate
- Modern warehouse space
- The target area of P3 Warsaw I will be 80,000 sq m
- P3 Warsaw 1st class A warehouse park
- Possibility of storing goods up to 12 m
- Dust-free floor with a load capacity of 7.5 t/sq m
- Pole grid 12×22.5 m
- Fire protections
- ESFR sprinklers
- Smoke vents
- LED lighting
- Roof skylights
- Monitoring and 24/7 security
- Parking lots for trucks and cars
P3 Logistic Parks is a company belonging to the Singapore state property fund, which carries out development projects in Europe, including a warehouse property manager. In Poland, P3 has many A-class warehouse parks, mainly in central Poland, also near Poznan and Wrocław. The developer has properties tailored to clients from various industries.