The Panattoni Park Bielsko-Biała IV is a modern warehouse park of the developer Panattoni Europe. This is the 4th park of this developer in Bielsko-Biala.
Warehouses and halls in Bielsko-Biala, within the framework of the IV Panattoni Park in this location, can be used as storage space and as a production hall.
A logistically attractive location is one of the advantages of this new commercial property (on the S52 Katowice-Cieszyn expressway). The location close to Kraków and the Silesian Agglomeration gives the possibility of rapid distribution of goods in the Polish.
In addition, the proximity of the border and convenient road connection to the Czech Republic and Slovakia allows logistical service of these markets and further to the countries of Central Europe.
Tenants appreciate this location, as well as warehouses provided with Panattoni. This is confirmed by the fact that three previously built Panattoni parks in this area – Panattoni Park Bielsko-Biala I, Panattoni Park Bielsko-Biała II and Panattoni Park Bielsko-Biała III – with a total area of about 134 thousand sq.m. and are fully leased.
Panattoni Park Bielsko-Biała IV – location
- A new warehouse park in southern Poland, on the border of the Śląskie and Małopolskie provinces, in Bielsko-Biała;
- Warehouses and halls at S52 – a route enabling easy access to Katowice and the entire Silesian Agglomeration, and on the other hand to Cieszyn;
- Good access to Krakow;
- Halls in the immediate vicinity of the S1 expressway, which will ultimately connect the Polish A1 motorway with the Slovak D3 motorway (in Zwardoń);
- Bielsko-Biała and its surroundings have enormous business potential;
- Automotive and IT companies have located their warehouses and production halls in the area. The textile, metallurgical and food industries are also well developed;
- The area of the city of Bielsko-Biała and its surroundings create ideal conditions for distribution and trade to the Central European market due to its location at the intersection of international communication routes connecting Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia:
- S1 to Zwardoń, where it will connect with the Slovak D3 motorway under construction;
- DK1 (part of E75 and E462) leads through Czechowice-Dziedzice to the Upper Silesian conurbation;
- S52 (part of E75 and E462) to Cieszyn and the Czech Republic;
- DK52 from Bielsko-Biała to Głogoczów near Krakow (connection with DK7 – Zakopianka).
Advantages of the Panattoni Park Bielsko-Biała IV
- Panattoni Park Bielsko-Biała IV is a complex of 3 A-class buildings;
- Warehouse for lease;
- Warehouses intended for warehousing and light production;
- The warehouse part is a modern high storage area – 10 m height;
- Halls with loading docks and ‘0’ level gates;
- Floor loading capacity: 5T / sqm;
- Warehouse space lit by daylight through skylights;
- LED lighting used, which in turn translates into energy savings;
- Modern sprinkler system and smoke dampers;
- Office modules freely modified according to the client’s needs;
- 24/7 real estate security;
- Maneuvering areas;
- Parking lots for trucks;
- Slip road;
- The project is certified in the BREEAM system at the ‘Very Good’ level;
- Each of the 3 buildings will be completed in 2021.
Space for lease in Bielsko-Biała in Panattoni Bielsko-Biała IV
- Three buildings with a total area of over 96,000 sq m.
- One of them is a BTS facility tailored to the needs of a tenant from the automotive industry;
- Available space for lease: over 70,600 sq m