Mapletree Park Nadarzyn (previous names Exeter Park Nadarzyn and Prologis Park Nadarzyn) is a distribution centre located in the immediate vicinity of road No. 8 from Warsaw towards Piotrków Trybunalski. The location provides quick access to the centre of Warsaw as well as to the west of Poland.
Mapletree Park Nadarzyn location
- Nadarzyn, Nadarzyn Commune, Pruszkowski District, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland;
Nadarzyn, 25 km south – west of Warsaw;
- 15 km from international airport Okęcie.
- Warehouse park with rentable areas Mapletree Park Nadarzyn is located south-west of the Warsaw city centre;
- Approx. 30 km. to the Warsaw city centre;
- 15 minutes to the Warsaw airport – the International Airport. Fryderyk Chopin;
- Close to the E67 express road (the European north-south route – Via Baltica);
- The location of the facility in proximity to Warsaw guarantees good access to qualified staff;
- Due to the developed infrastructure, the location of Mapletree Park Nadarzyn provides convenient logistic and distribution conditions;
- The expansion of the S8 express road which is to be completed in the Nadarzyn area in 2019, will facilitate transit traffic avoiding urban sections and allow travel time to be shorter.
Mapletree Park Nadarzyn – description of the property
- The Mapletree Park Nadarzyn distribution centre consists of 4 warehouses with warehouse and office space;
- Warehouses built in the cross-dock convention;
- Loading docks;
- Entry gates at the ‘0’ level;
- The height of the warehouse: 11.5 m;
- Floor loading capacity: 5 t / sq m;
- Smoke vents;
- Column grid: 25 x 12 m;
- Fire protection;
- ESFR sprinkler system;
- Truck court;
- Parking space;
- CCTV video cameras;
- 24 h security system;
- The property is fenced;
- Possibility to be adapted for light production.
Availability of space
Total warehouse area: 63 651 sq m