Distribution Park Żerań (previously Annopol Business Park) is a complex of 6 buildings in Żerań in the Białołęka district in Warsaw.
Location of Annopol Business Park
- The warehouse and office park Distribution Park Żerań (previously Annopol Business Park) is located in the northern part of Warsaw, on the right bank of the Vistula;
- A close distance to the main exit routes of the capital – Toruńska route, Modlińska street (route no. 61) and the Gdańska route (road No. 7);
- Distribution Park Żerań has located only 1 km from the Toruń S8 route (route to Białystok);
- The distance of just 15 minutes from the centre of Warsaw by car;
- Access to public transport (trams, buses);
- Easy access to the districts of Warsaw located on the left bank of the Vistula – Bielany, Żoliborz by the Maria Skłodowska – Curie Bridge (northbridge) and the gen. S. Grot-Roweckiego Bridge (route S8);
- Quick distribution in the districts located on the right bank of the Vistula – Białołęka, Targówek, Praga;
The possibility of acquiring qualified staff;
Excellent logistics and distribution conditions in the city and country.
- A-class buildings
- The character of the warehouses: cross-dock;
- Subtype: storage, logistic activities and light production;
- Column grid 18 m x12 m;
- Uniform spread load of 5T/sq m;
- Anty dust floor;
- High of 9 -11 m;
- ESFR sprinkler system;
- Full infrastructure available;
- Natural light;
- Integrated office space;
- Convenient parking space;
- Truck court;
- 24 h protection.
Availability of space
- Total space: about 19 200 sq m.