The warehouse for rent is located in the southern part of Łódź, in the Widzew district in Panattoni City Logistic Łódź II. The property has excellent access to the A1 motorway, which provides north-south communication in Poland, as well as access to the A2 motorway (east-west axis). An additional, hall in Łódź is located close to the international container terminal. The strategic location in the central part of the country and access to quickly developing transport infrastructure are the advantages of location attracting developers to continuous investment and development of their projects in this region of the country.
The warehouse hall for rent in Łódź has been designed in accordance with the highest standards for industrial facilities. It is an ideal place for the storage and distribution and for light production. The building has loading docks and gates from ‘0’ level. The park area is fenced, monitored and supervised.
The space accommodated to tenants looking for small warehouse modules will be available from February 2020.
Warehouse for rent in Lodz – location
- Panattoni City Logistic Łódź II is a warehouse space perfectly located within the city limits;
- The park is under construction at Olechowska Street in the eastern part of Łódź, just 5 km from Łódź centre;
- The location of the property gives park employees the opportunity to use public transport such as trams and buses;
- A short distance from the Łódź city centre;
- The location of the warehouse in the city fits perfectly into the needs of logistics companies, retail and e-commerce;
- The location provides easy logistics service for customers in Łódź and the surrounding area;
- Łódź is in the 3rd place among cities in Poland in terms of population;
- The city of Łódź is located in the area of:
- A1 motorway (Gdańsk – Toruń – Łódź – Częstochowa – GOP – state border);
- A2 motorway (state border – Poznań – Łódź – Warsaw);
- The S8 expressway (Wrocław – Łódź – Piotrków Trybunalski – Warsaw – Białystok);
- The S14 expressway (Pabianice – Aleksandrów Łódzki – Zgierz);
- National road DK72 (Konin – Turek – Łódź – Brzeziny – Rawa Mazowiecka);
- National road DK14 (Łowicz – Stryków – Łódź – Sieradz).
Advantages of real estate for rent
- Warehouse for rent with an area adapted to fast reloading (cross-dock), storage and light production, as well as dedicated office spaces;
- The modern A-class surface will meet the requirements of the BREEAM certificate.
- On the property premises parking spaces and maneuvering areas;
- Warehouse standard: class A;
- Modern fire protection systems throughout the warehouse: sprinkler system and ESFR system.
- Entrance gates from level zero;
- Unloading docks;
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Floor loading capacity: 5T / sq m;
- The column grid of 12 x 22.5 m;
- Heated storage space;
- Green and paved property.
Space for rent in Panattoni City Logistic Łódź II
- The minimum 1 800 sq m,
- The total hall space 38,000 sq m;
- Available space: 36,000 sq m
- The office space will be adapted to the tenant’s needs.
About the developer
Panattoni Europe is expanding its warehouse network as part of urban logistics, which is a great place for companies that care especially for last-mile logistics. The attractive location of city parks, their good communication with both the city centre and exit routes as well as the offered minimal modules particularly attract smaller tenants. Due to the office component and rental prices, these spaces, which are cheaper than in the heart of the agglomeration, often begin to function as headquarters of representative companies.
City warehouses are a response to the dynamic development of the e-commerce sector, which pay particular attention to delivering the ordered goods faster, as well as properly manage returns. Therefore, renting a warehouse within the city border is an increasingly frequent choice for e-commerce companies.
The newest Panattoni City Logistic II Łódź park is the second city logistics park in Łódź and the sixth in Poland. Besides Łódź, Panattoni city warehouses are available in Warsaw as well as in Wrocław.