Panattoni Park Łódź East is a modern distribution complex, offering many solutions in the areas of storage, logistics and distribution. It is particularly worth emphasizing that currently available warehouses for rent in Łódź Widzew in Panattoni Park Łódź East are halls with fire load density above 4,000 MJ!
Panattoni Park Łódź East location
- Warehouse located in Central Poland, on the east of Lodz;
- Just 10 km from the Łódź city centre;
- Excellent location next to A1 motorway;
- Less than 20 km to the airport in Łódź;
- Approx.. 120 km to Warsaw;
- Great developed infrastructure of public transport;
- Location of the warehouse for rent in Lodz, in a popular area, convenient for logistics and operators serving e-commerce companies;
- Location in the middle of the country provides good access for qualified staff.
- In 2018, the Central Poland region enjoyed great interest from tenants, achieving a result of 690,000. Sqm. Of the leased space, of which 87% were covered by new lease agreements. This result places Central Poland in second place in the ranking of the most desirable logistics locations in the country.
Description of the property
- Panattoni Park Łódź East has been honored with the prestigious awards: CEE Quality Awards in the category CEE Industrial & Logistics Development of the Year 2007 and The Cepif & International Herald Tribune CEE Best Project Awards;
- Fire load density above 4,000 MJ;
- Warehouse entrance gates available from zero level;
- Docks (16 and 12 per warehouse);
- 22.5 × 12 m column grid;
- Floor loading capacity 5 t / sq m;
- Skylights in the roof illuminate the hall surface with daylight;
- Smoke vents;
- Heated warehouse;
- 24 h security;
- Park fenced;
- Full availability of infrastructure;
- Parking area;
- Truck court;
- Possible development.
Availability of space
- Existing space: 100 000 sq m.
- Possible development to 160 000 sq m
- Minimum letable area: 1 000 sq m
- It is possible to rent an area of 6385 sq m And 4,634 sq m
About the developer
Panattoni Europe is the European branch of one of the largest industrial space developers, Panattoni Development. The company has existed since 1986 and currently has 24 offices serving 200 markets in Europe and North America. The company’s global portfolio includes 18.5 million sq m. Modern warehouse space, of which over 5.7 million sq m Is in Europe. The Polish branch of Panattoni was opened in 2005 in Warsaw.