Warehouse for rent in Łódź is an attractive location in Central Poland. Very good location logistically. The extensive road infrastructure – in the very centre of Poland – perfectly meets the requirements of distribution hubs serving the Polish market and the entire Central and Eastern Europe. Warehouse near public transport stops, making access for employees easier. The proximity of the A1 and A2 motorway entrances is another advantage of the property.
- Warehouse space in Łódź adjacent to the A1 and A2 motorways;
- Distance about 20 km from S14, about 16 km from S8;
- The property is located about 5 km from the centre of Łódź, in the south-eastern part of the city, in the industrial district Widzew.
- Łódź is a city in the central part of the Lodz province, neighbouring, among others. with Pabianice, Zgierz, Konstantynów Łódzki, Aleksandrow Łódzki, Strykow or Rzgow;
- Railway lines link Łódź with Warsaw, Torun, Poznan;
- Expanded public transport network – trams and buses;
- Airport Łódź – Łódź Airport is located about 17 km from the property;
- In Lodz, they pursue their activities, among others, companies such as Gillette, Comarch, Dell, Merloni Indesit, Bosch / Siemens, Atlas Group, Monnari, ABB or Pelion Healthcare Group.
Modern warehouse for rent in Lodz – advantages of the object
- Modern warehouse space in Łódź;
- A-class warehouse building;
- Entry gates from level “0”;
- Column grid: 12 x 22.5 m;
- Warehouse height: 10 m;
- Sprinklers – sprinkler system ESFR;
- Warehouse heated – gas heating;
- LED lighting;
- Daylight illumination through skylights and roof hatches;
- Extensive manoeuvring yards;
- A customizable surface according to customer requirements;
- 24-hour security;
- Suitable for storage and light production, assembly. Perfect for companies that support e-commerce.
Space for rent
- Warehouse space: 70 000 sq m;
- Office space adjusted to customer requirements;
- Plot: 15 ha.