The offer of warehouses for rent in Łódź as part of the Logicor Łódź I park covers over 60,000 sq m. modern warehouse space. The construction of the buildings enables the use of various storage systems, as well as the adaptation of the area to conduct the production activity through the appropriate layout of the production line.
Logicor Łódź I location
- Logicor Łódź I is located in Central Poland, in Łódź, in the industrial area of Widzew district;
- Just 6 km from the Łódź city centre,
- Excellent location in the centre of Poland providing access to the A1 and A2 motorways as well as S8 and S14 expressways creates the conditions for convenient transport of goods;
- Access to public transport for employes;
- Access to qualified staff ensure very good conditions for running a business;
- Near the property there are bus stops and the railway station Łódź-Widzew within a radius of 3 km;
- Only 7 km to the Łódź-Wschód A1 motorway junction.
Description of the property
- Warehouse park, which consists of 3 big-box warehouses;
- Property for all logistics activities (including picking and packaging) and light production;
- Gates with protective flanges, docks with hydraulic lifts;
- Ramps enabling access to the interiors of warehouses by a delivery van as well as communication of forklifts between the manoeuvring area and the warehouse;
- Manoeuvring areas: 18 m (width);
- Net storage height in the warehouse: 10 m;
- Column grid: 12 x 24 m;
- Floor 6 t / sq m finished with anti-dusting layer;
- Advanced telecommunications system;
- Unlimited access to technical infrastructure.
Space in Logicor Łódź I
- The area of the Logicor Łódź I is over 60,000 sq m.
- There are 3 warehouse buildings;
- The office space will be built according to the needs of the tenant.
Logicor is one of the leading real estate companies in Europe operating in the sector of modern logistics and distribution facilities. The company was founded in 2012 in London, where it currently has its headquarters. The Logicor developer also has regional offices in mainland Europe.