For rent warehouse in Olkusz near Krakow within the warehouse park, with excellent location for efficient delivery of goods to customers.
The warehouse for rent in Olkusz is located near provincial roads No. 791 and No. 783. The attractive location provides quick access to National Road No. 94 and A4 motorway, which is part of the international route E40.
The strategic location of the warehouse guarantees convenient road communication with Katowice and Krakow as well as the airports located in their vicinity. In addition, in Olkusz runs the Kielce-Katowice railway line, which is an alternative to road transport.
The warehouse for rent in Olkusz is a high-quality 4,000 sq m warehouse area, with modern docks for comfortable access. In addition, the building structure, i.e. height 10 m, column grid 12 mx 24 m, floor load capacity 5T / sq m. – provides optimal conditions for storage and carrying out distribution and transhipment processes. The tenant also has parking spaces for trucks and cars as well as a manoeuvring yard. The park is fenced, monitored, with 24-hour security.
Warehouse space for rent in a distribution centre in Olkusz near Krakow, which consists of three high storage halls with a total area of over 41,000 sq m.
For rent warehouse in Olkusz — location
- Olkusz, Małopolskie Voivodeship, the South of Poland;
- Warehouse near voivodship roads No. 791 and No. 783;
- The warehouse is located 40 km from Krakow;
- Easy access by DK 94, 79 or by voivodship road 794;
- Quick access to DK 94 leading through Zgorzelec-Wrocław – Opole – Katowice – Czeladź – Dąbrowa Górnicza – Kraków – Wieliczka – Dębica – Rzeszów – Korczowa, which is an alternative route for the A4 motorway;
- Warehouse near the S1 expressway;
- Good access to the A4 motorway, which is part of the international route E40;
- Olkusz is on the border between Upper Silesia and Lesser Poland;
- The property is located in the vicinity of the cities of Trzebinia, Krzeszowice, Zawiercie and Bukowno;
- The Kielce-Katowice railway line runs through Olkusz;
- Main transit routes run through the Małopolskie voivodship enabling easy access to international markets. Transit roads lead west to Germany, east to Ukraine, and south towards the Czech Republic and Slovakia;
- The region has the international Krakow Balice airport, the second largest airport in Poland;
Description of the property in Olkusz
- Warehouse for rent in the distribution centre;
- The clear height is 10 m;
- 12 x 24 m column grid;
- Floor loading capacity 5 T / sq m;
- Warehouse area lit by daylight through roof skylights;
- Hydraulic movable ramps with protective aprons;
- Heated warehouse;
- High fire resistance;
- Fire protection system;
- Smoke vents;
- Fire load: 4,000 MJ / sq m;
- Warehouses are equipped with ESFR sprinkler installation;
- The park area is fenced;
- Wide manoeuvring areas for trucks;
- Car parking lot;
- Maneuvering yard surface made of concrete cubes;
Space for rent
- 4,000 sq m warehouse