Attractive warehouse with a railway siding available for rent immediately. The warehouse with docks and unloading ramps near A2 and access to the active railway siding is unique among warehouses in this area.
Warehouse with railway siding location
- The beginning of the siding is the point of intersection of the Warszawa Zachodnia-Kunowice railway line (western border of the state).
- Warehouse in an excellent location close to the major domestic and international routes such as the A2 motorway and the E30 expressway.;
- The advantage of the location is the proximity of the A2 motorway, providing quick access to Poznań, Łódź, Warsaw as well as further regions of Poland.
- The property has access to a railway siding, which is a branch of the Konin station track. The beginning of the siding is the point of intersection of the Warszawa Zachodnia-Kunowice railway line (western border of the state).
- A great developed infrastructure of public transport provides good logistics and distribution conditions.
Description of the property
- High storage warehouse.
- Hydraulic docks;
- Railway siding;
- Gates in on level ‘0’;
- Parking spaces;
- The access road for trucks;
- The high storage warehouse is well-lit by daylight (skylights),
- The warehouse may be used for both storage and production.
Availability of space
- Warehouse space of 6 000 sq m;
- The area offers the possibility of building expansion up to 30,000 sq m.