Warehouse for rent in Legnica in Panattoni Park Legnica warehouse park. The location of the warehouse by the S3 road and close to the A4 motorway ensures efficient road connection with the Czech Republic, Germany and Poland.
Warehouse for rent in Legnica – location
- The warehouse for rent is located in Legnica, west of Wrocław, Lower Silesia Voivodeship (Dolnośląskie), western Poland;
- Location on the S3 expressway;
- Near the A4 motorway (part of the European route E40);
- 95 km to the Polish-German border;
- 65 km to the Polish-Czech border;
- Good access to Wrocław – the distance to Wrocław is about 70 km;
- The location in the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship guarantees access to qualified staff;
- Very good conditions for logistic activities on a regional, national and international scale;
- Legnica is the third largest city in the Lower Silesia Province;
- In the city and the region of Legnica, there are companies from the automotive, sanitary, metal, food and logistics sectors.
Advantages of the warehouses in Panattoni Park Legnica
- High storage warehouse with the possibility of light production;
- Location of the halls in an attractive logistically location – next to the expressway and close to the A4 motorway;
- Good access for employees;
- Space dedicated to companies from various industries;
- Entry gates from the ‘0’ level and docks;
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Column grid: 12 x 22.5 m;
- Heated hall;
- Gas heating;
- Anti-dust floor with a standard loading capacity of 5 T / sq m;
- LED lighting;
- Fire protection, sprinklers, smoke dampers;
- Office and social space tailored to the needs of tenants;
- The property area is fenced;
- A wide manoeuvring area and a car park for trucks;
- Car park for cars;
- Convenient logistics operations in Poland and all over Europe.
Space cfor rent
- The total warehouse space is over 89,800 sq m;
- Existing area of over 26,200 sq m.
- Possibility to rent smaller warehouse modules – from 2,430 sq m.