Tristar Grodzisk (the previous name of the Park Panattoni Park Grodzisk Mazowiecki) is a modern class A warehouse space. The location near the A2 motorway, which runs from the German border and runs all over Poland latitudinally towards Ukraine (a section under construction), is one of the most valued in the region. The possibility of adjusting the surface of the object in accordance with the individual needs of the client is another asset of the property.
Location of Tristar Grodzisk
- Tristar Grodzisk is a warehouse park, which is located south of the centre of Warsaw;
- Location directly at the national road No. 579;
- 2 km to the A2 motorway (Autostrada Wolności);
- 38 km to the Warsaw city centre;
- 33 km to the Warsaw Chopin Airport;
- 19 km to the Warsaw Bypass entrance.
Description of the property
- Storage height: 10 m;
- Column grid: 12 x 22.5;
- Floor loading capacity: 5 t / sq m;
- CCTV camera system;
- Place components;
- Manoeuvring areas;
- Unloading docks;
- Entry gates at the ‘0’ level;
- 24 security;
- The possibility of adapting the surface according to the individual customer’s needs.
Park area: 38,900 sq m