We recommend new warehouses for rent in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, west of Warsaw (Warsaw III).
The warehouses offered for rent as part of the warehouse complex are located near the A2 Grodzisk Mazowiecki junction.
These modern class A warehouse spaces can be used for both storage and production.
Warehouse for rent Grodzisk Mazowiecki – location
- Warehouse park west of Warsaw (Mazowieckie Voivodeship), Grodzisk Mazowiecki;
- Warehouses in the Warsaw zone III;
- The park is located south of the A2 / E30 motorway;
- The A2 motorway enables convenient logistics in the vicinity of Warsaw on the local market, as well as towards Łódź and further through Poznań and the Polish borders to the international market;
- 10-minute drive to the A2 Grodzisk Mazowiecki junction;
- About 28 km to Warsaw;
- 90 km to Łódź;
- 270 km to Poznań;
- Access to qualified staff;
- There are buildings for storage and production in the area.
Warehoue space – real estate assets
- Newly built warehouse centre;
- Modern warehouse space is a response to the demand for this type of real estate in the region of Mazowieckie Voivodeship;
- The advantage of the warehouses is their location in a short distance from the entrance to the A2, which enables convenient access for trucks and vans;
- The space will be available in the first quarter of 2022;
- A-Class warehouse space;
- high storage halls with docks and zero level gates;
- Roof skylights provide access to daylight;
- Standard storage height for modern warehouse spaces – 10 m;
- Floor loading capacity: 5T / sqm;
- Smoke vents;
- Maneuvering sites for TIRs;
- Car parks for cars.
Space for rent
- Almost 48,000 sq m. total space in the park.
- 3 warehouse buildings to be built
- Q1 2022