Warehouse space in the Panattoni Park Gdańsk Airport. Distribution park located in Gdańsk, in the western part of the city, in the Kokoszki district. Very good location of the warehouse near the Tricity Beltway (S6) running to the A1 motorway, which allows quick access to the Tri-City airport and seaport.
Warehouse space can be used for logistics, distribution, storage, light production.
Location of Panattoni Park Gdańsk Airport
- The distribution center of Panattoni Park Gdańsk Airport is located 15 minutes from the Lech Wałęsa Airport Gdansk;
- Attractive location of the warehouse complex in the western part of Gdańsk;
- The property is located in an area with a developed communication infrastructure – the Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway, as well as bus lines, reach the airport;
- One of the bus stops is located directly in front of the park, which makes it much easier for employees to get there.
Advantages of real estate
- Perfect space as a warehouse supplying stores and for e-commerce services;
- Panattoni Park Gdańsk Airport will consist of a total of 4 warehouse buildings;
- One of the most modern warehouses in the Tri-City;
- Modern warehouse space for rent;
- A-class warehouses;
- Warehouse space can be equipped with an office and social space according to the tenant’s needs;
- Steel structure warehouse;
- Heated storage area;
- LED lighting;
- Storage height 10 m;
- Floor loading capacity 5 T / sq m;
- Ground level access doors;
- Extensive parking and manoeuvring area;
- Well-kept and paved property;
- The property is fenced.
Space for rent
- Distribution centre with an area of nearly 107,000 sq m
- A hall with an area of 38 257 sq m is under construction.
- The second half of 2020
Panattoni Europe is gradually focusing on expanding its offer of warehouse space in the Tri-City area. This is a very dynamically developing part of Poland, strategically located at the intersection of trade routes connecting Scandinavia with Southern Europe and Poland with the Baltic States. The region is the seat of many companies. From the oil, chemical, electronics and transport industries, which is undoubtedly influenced by the vicinity of the largest seaport in Poland.