Mapletree Park Błonie II (previous names Exeter Park Błonie and Prologis Park Błonie II) offers a modern warehouse for rent in Błonie in the Błonie-Pass Industrial Zone. Transport connections and developed road infrastructure contribute to the expansion of logistics and forwarding capabilities to the region, the country and international markets.
Mapletree Park Błonie II offers warehouse spaces near the E30 expressway, close to the well-developed road infrastructure, allows operating on local, national and international markets.
Mapletree Park Błonie II location
- Close to E30 expressway;
- The Exeter Park Błonie production park (the former name of Prologis Park Błonie II) was built in the Błonie-Pass Industrial Zone area;
- 40 minutes drive to the city centre of Warsaw;
- 6 km to the Blonie city centre;
- 4 km to National Road S92 Warsaw – Poznań;
- 32 km to the A2 motorway and the Grodzisk interchange;
- The advantage of the complex is access to public transport and the proximity of a qualified workforce.
Description of the Mapletree Park Błonie II
- The warehouses are equipped with a sprinkler system and internal and external fire hydrants;
- The area is fenced;
- 24/7 security is provided;
- The strength of the floor is 5t / sq m;
- Gas heating up to 16º C at an outdoor temperature of -20º C;
- In the surroundings of the complex, there are manoeuvring squares of at least 35 m depth;
- Wide parking spaces for both trucks and cars.
- Truck court.
Availability of space
The total area of the Park Mapletree Park Błonie II is over 234,000 sq m.
Planned expansion of Mapletree Park Błonie II – warehouse space in new halls for rent. Ask your real estate broker for details or use the form below.