Exeter Będzin warehouse park (previous name Prologis Park Będzin II) with space for rent is a modern complex consisting of 2 buildings with warehouses for rent in Będzin.
Location of the Exeter Będzin
- Będzin, Silesian province;
- The warehouse park is located relatively close to the A4 motorway and the S1 expressway;
- Location of the warehouse park on the border between the cities of Będzin and Sosnowiec;
- 13 km to Katowice;
- 30 km to Pyrzowice Airport;
- There is a possibility of acquiring qualified staff;
- Excellent conditions for logistics operations;
- Convenient connections with such cities as Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw and access to the Czech border;
- The city of Będzin has a very good road connection with the rest of the country – it lies at the intersection of two important highways: national road No. 94 from Wroclaw to Krakow with national road No. 86 from Katowice to Warsaw, which is 11 km further connected to the S1 / E75 expressway;
- The provincial road No. 910 passes through the city;
- There are two railway lines running through Będzin: Warszawa Centralna – Katowice (serving passenger and goods traffic) and Dąbrowa Górnicza Ząbkowice – Brzeziny Śląskie (serving goods traffic);
- Bus connections allow direct access to such cities as Bytom, Czeladź, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Katowice, Sosnowiec, Piekary Śląskie, Siemianowice Śląskie, Siewierz, Sławków and to most rural areas of the Będzin poviat; Będzin is an important industrial centre in the eastern part of the Upper Silesian Industrial District.
Description of the property
- One of the most modern warehouse parks in southern Poland;
- Modern class A warehouses;
- The warehouse centre consists of 2 buildings for logistics and production companies (light production);
- Height in the light: 10 m;
- Floor loading capacity: 5t / sq m;
- Column grid: 12 x 25 m;
- Unloading docks;
- Gates from the ‘0’ level.
Space for rent
- The total area of the park: 46,000 sq m;
Exeter Park Będzin belongs to Exeter Property Group, which has acquired a portfolio of modern warehouse properties located in various parts of Poland, including in Błonie near Warsaw, warehouses in Nadarzyn, distribution parks in Szczecin, warehouses in Piotrków Trybunalski near Łódź, or warehouses in Gdańsk. Exeter Property Group is one of the main investors in the warehouse and industrial space in the United States and Europe. The company deals in the purchase, rental and management of the industrial real estate and business parks and municipal warehouses.