Panattoni Central European Logistic Hub at Jędrzejowska Street in Łódź is a modern warehouse centre with newly built warehouses located in the eastern part of Łódź. The warehouse centre is located within the city and next to the A1 motorway. Due to the very good location, Panattoni Central European Logistic Hub is a great place for employees as well as a solution for logistics and distribution companies.
Location of the Panattoni Central European Logistic Hub
- The warehouse centre for rent is located in the southern part of Łódź, near the districts of Widzew and Górna;
- 10 km from Łódź city centre;
- 122 km from Warsaw;
- Nearby there is planned junction Lodz-East of motorway No. A1;
- Direct vicinity of the A1 motorway with a meridian course, which connects the Tri-City with Toruń, Stryków, Łódz, Piotrków Trybunalski towards Katowice (under construction) and the existing section from Pyrzowice to the border with the Czech Republic;
- 30 km from the A2 motorway at the Łódź Północ junction, where the A1 and A2 motorways are intersecting;
- 15 km from the Lodz airport;
- A great developed infrastructure of public transport provides easy access to qualified staff;
- Location in Central Poland provides great logistics and distribution conditions.
Description of the property
- Panattoni Central European Logistic Hub is a property in class A;
- Column grid: 12 x 22,5 m;
- Gates-in on “0” level;
- Clear height: 10 m;
- Floor loading: 7 t/sq m;
- 24h security;
- Integrated office space;
- Anti-dust floor;
- ESFR sprinklers system.
Availability of space
- Total space: 286 000 sq m;
- Warehouse space: 26 485 sq m;