- These Website Regulations specify the terms and conditions of access and use of the www.axiimmo.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Service).
- The owner and administrator of the Website is AXI IMMO Group Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Twarda 18 (hereinafter referred to as Administrator).
- Every person using resources located at www.axiimmo.com is a Website User.
The rules of access and use of the Website and the content contained therein
- The use of the Website’s resources is free. Users are not required to comply with any additional formal conditions to use the Website except for acceptance of these Regulations.
- The Administrator providing the Website does not guarantee or provide unconditional access to all content or functionality. Access to certain resources, content or services of the Website may be conditioned by prior registration on the Website or providing contact details in the appropriate form.
- The User who subscribes to the newsletter form or another form available on the Website, thereby consents to the processing of the personal data provided, in accordance with the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data. Users’ personal data will not be shared with third parties.
- The User is obliged to enter the real and full information required by the Administrator on the Website and declares that the information provided by him does not infringe any rights of third parties.
- The Administrator may contact the User in matters related to the use of the Website and its resources by phone via the contact number provided in the Service forms or by sending an e-mail to the address provided in the Website forms, a letter via Poczta Polska or another entity providing similar services to the contact address provided in the Website forms. The User agrees to contact and send him information in an aforementioned manner.
- The User is entitled to inspect their data, correct and modify them at any time, and to request the removal of data from the Service database by sending an appropriate message to the Administrator at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data removed from the Website is not used in any way in the future.
- The User may download and use the content and materials posted on the Website solely for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided that the information on copyright, trademarks and other proprietary information will remain unchanged and visible. The User does not obtain any right to the downloaded materials as a result of downloading or copying the materials posted on the Website.
- The Administrator does not guarantee the continuous availability of the Website and in particular reserves the right to introduce interruptions in the functioning of the Website for the purposes of modification or maintenance.
- The User uses the Website, its resources, content, information and services at its own risk. The Administrator makes no warranties and makes no representations that this Website will be free of interference, damage, loss, viruses, disruptions, hacking activities or other security breaches – the Administrator disclaims all liability related to them.
- The Administrator makes no warranty and does not make any representations that the content, materials or services placed on the Website and information obtained through it will be correct, complete, reliable, error-free or undisturbed. The content presented on the Website is provided for informational purposes only, and the Administrator excludes all liability arising from their use.
- The Website may contain content provided by third parties. Responsibility for any content, statements and opinions of third parties is borne solely by the person making them available.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the technical limitations or another type of interference that arise independently of it, which disable or make difficult to use the Website.
- The above restrictions do not affect liability, which according to the law cannot be excluded or limited.
- The Administrator reserves the right to unilaterally change the Regulations of the Website at any time by posting changes in the form of a unified text on this website. Any changes to the Regulations become effective from the date of publication.
- In the event of changes to the Regulations of the Portal, the User will be obliged to accept the new Regulations before using the Website. In the absence of acceptance of the new provisions of the Regulations, the User should refrain from using the Website.
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
Questions regarding these Regulations or the Website should be addressed to email@example.com.