Warehouses for sale Lublin – the warehouses and the office space as an independent distribution centre offered for sale, 5 km to the Lublin city centre.
Recommended for sale distribution centre is located in the eastern part of Lublin suburbs. The commercial property is a warehouse area with a 2-storey office building as well as a porter. In the fenced and paved area there is also a shunted yard for lorry and vans, as well as a dedicated car park for cars.
High storage warehouse equipped with ‘0’ level gates as well as loading ramps. The storage area is lit by daylight thanks to the windows used.
The distribution centre in Lublin is one of 13 Distribev Orbico distribution centres in Poland, offered for sale as an independent property, as well as the possibility of buying this facility as part of the Distribev Orbico portfolio.
Distribev Orbico is a member of the Orbico Group, the largest distributor in Europe currently operating in 20 markets, as well as reaching 167 900 points of sale and reaching EUR 2.7 billion in revenue annually. The Orbico group focuses on three areas of action – FMCG, Beauty and tourism. The Orbico group was founded in 1987 in Switzerland.
Warehouses for sale Lublin — location
- A distribution centre for sale in Lublin, ul. Mełgiewska 30G, in the Lublin province;
- Location enabling easy access to the S12 and S19 expressways;
- 2.5 km to the S12 express road, which is the northern city beltway in Lublin;
- 17 km to the S19 expressway, which is mostly part of the “Via Carpatia”;
- 3 km to the railway station;
- 190 km to Warsaw;
- 300 km to Lodz;
- 350 km to Katowice;
- Lublin is located in eastern Poland and is one of the most attractive Polish warehouse locations, mainly due to its strategic location at the eastern border of Poland and the European Union, which allows investors to place warehouse facilities in the immediate vicinity of attractive markets – Ukraine and Belarus;
- Lublin has direct rail connections with Warsaw, major cities in Poland, as well as international connections with Kiev and Odessa;
- 100 km to the Poland – Ukraine border;
- There are 55 bus lines and 12 trolleybus lines in the city.
Distribution centre in Lublin – advantages of real estate
- Independent commercial property developed with a warehouse and office building;
- High storage warehouse;
- Gates with zero level;
- Unloading docks;
- Warehouse area lit by daylight – PVC windows;
- Year of construction / renovation: 2000/2007;
- Installations: electrical (lighting and power), lightning, water and sewage, telephone, alarm, monitoring;
- Social area;
- 2-story office building;
- According to the Local Spatial Development Plan, the property is intended for production, storage and service activities;
- Maximum building height: 10 m.
Space for sale
- Plot area: 1.0757 ha
- GLA: 5,090 sq m
- Office GLA: 860 sq m;
- Warehouse GLA: 4,230 sq m;
- Car park 276 sq m.