Warehouse Lodz for sale is a cameral distribution centre at DK91 (E75) road located in Lodz, at 25/27 Siostrzana Street. The location and size of the warehouse space ideally fit into the format dedicated to ‘last mile logistics’ services. Warehouse and office space constitute a small distribution centre in 1 object.
Warehouse Lodz for sale – distribution centre is one of 13 Distribev Orbico distribution centers in Poland offered for sale as an independent property, as well as the possibility of buying this facility as part of the Distribev Orbico portfolio.
Distribev Orbico is a member of the Orbico Group, the largest distributor in Europe, currently operating in 20 markets, reaching 167 900 sales points and generating EUR 2.7 billion income per year. The Orbico Group focuses on three areas of activity – FMCG, Beauty and Tourism. The Orbico Group was founded in 1987 in Switzerland.
Warehouse Lodz for sale — location
- Warehouse Lodz for sale – the property is located in Central Poland, in the Lodz Voivodeship in the city of Lodz;
- Warehouse in southern Lodz, in the Gorna district;
- Distribution centre directly on the DK 91 national road (E75);
- The DK91 national road (the “old no. 1”) connects Gdansk, Tczew, Torun, Lodz, Piotrkow Trybunalski, Radomsko and Czestochowa and is additionally an alternative road for the A1 motorway;
- 13 km to A1 motorway north – south relation;
- 27 km to A2 motorway east – west relation;
- 12 km to Manufaktura Galery in Lodz city centre;
- Good access for employees;
- Very close to public transport, only 70 m to the bus stop served by 4 bus lines;
- The immediate surroundings of the property there are industrial and warehouse buildings, single and multi-family housing areas and undeveloped areas;
- Just over 200 km to Poznań;
- 140 km to Warsaw.
Warehouse for sale – advantages of real estate
- The distribution centre is an independent commercial and warehouse property;
- Real estate developed with 2 warehouse buildings adjacent to each other;
- Year of construction: 2002;
- Unloading ramp;
- Storage height: 7 m;
- Installations: electrical (lighting and power), water and sewage;
- In accordance with the Planning and Zoning Study, the property is intended for warehouse, production and service functions;
- Maximum building height: 21 m;
- Maximum building intensity: 1.0;
- Minimum biologically active surface: 10%;
- At the front of the building there is an office space with social space;
- Car park;
- Manoeuvring and parking area for lorry;
- Very good location on the main route is certainly another advantage of this property.
Space offered for sale
- Plot area: 1,6242 ha
- Total GLA: 3 980 sq m
- Warehouse GLA: 3,052 sq m
- Office GLA: 820 sq m
- GLA roofed area at warehouses: 108.05 sq m
About the region
- Central Poland (Lodz) is a leader among warehouse regions in Poland due to its central location, access to motorways and express ways;
- The Central Poland region is very popular in the logistics and e-commerce industries;
- In 2018, the Central Poland region enjoyed great interest from tenants and, as a result, recorded 690,000 sqm rented space;
- Forecasts for the Central Poland region are optimistic. A further increase in the number of pre-let and BTS projects for e-commerce, as well as logistics operators serving this sales channel, is expected. In addition to the increase in the share of BTS and BTO facilities, SBU city investments will become noticeable, as well as formats dedicated to handling ‘last mile logistics’.