The chapter “Cookies” applies to any user of Service axiimmo.com. The chapter “Personal Data” relates solely to the users of interactive forms contained in the Service or individuals who declared the will of receiving a newsletter.
- AXI IMMO Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poland, 00-105 Warsaw, ul. Twarda 18, places cookies files to a final device of a Service’s User.
- Cookie files (“cookies”) are IT data, usually in a form of short text files which are stored in the final device of User of our Service. Cookies mainly include information about pages from our Service visited by a User, their storage time in a User’s device, and their unique number.
- Two types of cookies may be used on the axiimmo.com Service – “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies – these are temporary files stored in the memory of a browser until the session is over, that is to the moment of closing a browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until cookies are removed by User or for the time specified in the settings for cookies.
- Cookie files storages by Service are used for:
- adjusting its and content, including text to a particular User’s preferences and optimising the use of its websites; in particular, cookies allow the Service to recognise a user’s device and properly display a web page, tailored to user’s individual needs;
- creating aggregated statistics that allow understanding how users make use of Service, what allows to improve structure and content of the Service; storage of cookies guarantees anonymous tracking of the user to the third-party applications like for example Google Analytics, what allows to collect information such as the number of visitors or visited pages;
- remembering information of Users.
- The benefit of cookies storaging is easier and more pleasant using of Service’s webs and better matching of texts, images, offers, forms and adds to User’s preferences and expectations.
- By default, browsers allow the placing of cookies on the User’s terminal device but at any time User has the ability to manage cookies autonomous. These settings may be changed in user’s browser as follows:
- to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser;
- to inform on user each time cookies are submitted.
- Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies is available in user’s software’s settings section (the browser).
- AXI IMMO Group Sp. z o.o. informs that restricting the use of cookie may affect some of the functionality of Service.
- AXI IMMO Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poland, 00-105 Warsaw, ul. Twarda 18, is the data controller (administrator) of personal data contained in the Service.
- Data submission is voluntary.
- Personal data are entered into administrator’s date base by User, by making respective marks on the forms or by signing up for the newsletter in Service.
- The database administrator uses its best efforts to secure personal data, in particular against their unauthorised disclosure.
- The personal data provided by the administrator are stored and secured in accordance with the principles of the legislation in force.
- The provided personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, excluding those who have the appropriate legal basis.
- The personal data will be processed by the administrator for the purposes such as:
- – conducting marketing and promotional activities by the administrator;
- – delivering newsletter,
- – delivering commercial messages.
- By entering personal data on Service, the user agrees for data processing activities included in point 4.
- The user has the possibility to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the consent is called off, the user will not receive any newsletter or commercial messages and the personal data will not bye processed by the administrator for marketing and promotional activities.
- Every User that has included data in the Service has right to access to his/her data, actualize and delete. In such case, it is required to contact the administrator by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. On user request administrator makes modifications to the personal data or remove it completely from the database.