Warsaw UNIT is an A-class office building currently being built in Warsaw’s Wola near Rondo Daszyńskiego. Warsaw UNIT skyscraper is located at Pańska and Prosta Streets and will certainly be one of the most modern office buildings in the capital.
The Warsaw UNIT is a 45-story tower with 202 meters height and approximately 57 000 sq m total area. A characteristic feature of the office building in Wola will be the use of the ‘dragon skin’ solution, thanks to which the Warsaw UNIT will be very dynamic and changeable building. Offices for rent in Warsaw UNIT will have the most modern technological applications, and the building will have a green certificate. On the last floor of the Warsaw UNIT is planned for a restaurant.
The building is being built next to the Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station on the II metro line, which will certainly provide a unique communication connection with the rest of the city.
Warsaw UNIT is the 3. skyscraper after Warsaw Spire and The Warsaw HUB, being built at the Daszyński Roundabout by Ghelamco developer. At the same time, it belongs to the group that currently constitutes the largest number of new office investments in Warsaw (about office buildings being built in Wola and planned to be delivered by 2021 we wrote in the report New office buildings in Warsaw 2019 -2021).
Warsaw UNIT location
- Poland, Warsaw, Wola District;
- This office building is located in the intensively developing zone of Rondo Daszyńskiego;
- Offices for rent in Warsaw UNIT nearby there are entrances to the second metro line station Rondo Daszyńskiego, between Prosta, Pańska and Towarowa streets;
- A short distance from the office building is the PKP Ochota station as well as the SKM suburban railway station;
- In the vicinity of the building there are tram and buses stops served by public transport lines reaching the neighbouring districts of Warsaw Ochota, Śródmieście and districts located further, such as Żoliborz, Bemowo, Bielany, Mokotów, Ursynów, Praga Południe and Praga Północ and others;
- An office building located in the very center of a new business centre in Wola, in left-bank Warsaw;
- 7 minutes by car to the Central Railway Station and Złote Tarasy shopping centre;
- Just over 20 minutes by car to the Okęcie airport at Żwirki i Wigury Street;
- About 15 minutes by car to the National Stadium located on the right bank of the Vistula;
- Near the office building there are restaurants and cafes;
- In a short distance from the building there are hotels Hilton, Golden Tulip or Holiday In;
- Very good access for employees and clients from Warsaw and the surrounding area.
Advantages of the Warsaw UNIT office building
- Newly built office building of the highest class;
- Planned completion of the construction of an office building: 2021;
- One of the tallest office buildings in Warsaw;
- A commercial and service area on the ground floor will be available on the premises of the building;
- A restaurant with a view of Warsaw on the top floor;
- 3-level underground car park and 8-level above-ground parking resulting in 456 parking spaces for cars;
- Facilities for cyclists – bicycle parking, changing rooms and showers;
- Certificate in the BREEAM system at the Excellent level;
- Designed by Projekt Polsko-Belgijska Pracownia Architektury;
- Innovative Dragon Skin façade in Poland, kinetic facade. It will consist of several thousand movable tiles, which moved by the wind create unique images.
Offices for rent Warsaw UNIT
- A total area of approximately 57 000 sq m;
- Office space for rent 1 500 sq m;
- The minimal office unit 600 sq m.