The Wola Retro office complex is a harmoniously composed 3-story historic building from the 1930s and 2 modern A-class office buildings. The total office space for rent is over 20,000 sq m.
The complex consists of a restored office building, which is located on the front of the investment, as well as 2 new 9- and 13-story office buildings, located in 2 property development lines.
2-storey car park offering 308 places for cars in the underground car park, while on the ground floor there is parking for external customers. There will be commercial and service premises on the ground floor and over 100 sq m on the top floor of the modernized building.
Wola Retro location
- The Wola Retro complex is located in Warsaw in the Wola district;
- The building is located near Grzybowska and Kasprzaka streets;
- Location near Rondo Daszynskiego;
- The location provides very good communication connections for employees and clients;
- Access to the developed Warsaw City Transport network – numerous tram and bus lines and II metro line;
- Very close to the newly built station of the II metro line Metro Plocka;
- In the area of the metro station II metro line Rondo Daszynskiego located at the intersection of Prosta and Towarowa streets;
- Directly next to the building there is a tram stop in the direction of Wola and Bemowo and opposite towards Śródmieście;
- There is a bus stop right next to the building;
- Journey to Central Station takes about 10 minutes by car;
- About 20 minutes from the Warsaw Airport F. Chopin at Okęcie;
- Nearby there are numerous shops and service outlets, restaurants.
Real estate assets
- The Wola Retro complex will consist of a 3-story historic office building and 2 modern A-class office buildings;
- In total, the Wola Retro complex will offer over 20 thousand sqm office and service space for rent.
- Underground car park;
- Wola Retro will offer the highest quality finishing standard.
- Total leasable area over 20,000 sq m
- 2019 r.