Forest is a multi-storey complex of office buildings, within the Warsaw district of Wola, at 14 Burakowska Street.
Over 78,000 square meters for rent will be built on the two-hectare site – offices, retail and service area with restaurants and cafés on the ground floors.
The Forest building complex is due to a project involving the planting of 400 trees and shrubs on the roof terraces and in the courtyard between the buildings. Green areas are to cover an area corresponding to two football pitches.
The location of the Forest complex
- Forest, the largest HB Reavis investment after Varso Place, which is being built in the center of the capital, is being built in Warsaw, on the border of Wola, Śródmieście and Żoliborz;
- North of the center of Warsaw;
- At a distance of 81 meters, building C is under construction;
- 159 meters further there is the Burakowska 16 building;
- 174 meters further there is the Maszt Wolności at the roundabout of Zgrupowania AK ‘Radosław’;
- 1.4 km to the Gdański Railway Station;
- Approx. 4 km to the railway Central Station;
- 4.5 km to the Palace of Culture and Science at Defiled Square 1 in the centre of Warsaw; 10 km to the Warsaw Okęcie F. Chopin Airport;
Real estate assets
- The 120-metre tower is expected to be dedicated by the end of 2021;
- The construction of the two lower buildings is expected to be completed in 2020;
- Almost 250 parking spaces for bicycles;
- The three-storey underground car park with 800 seats at level -1 is also intended as a place of unloading of supplies for commercial premises;
- 38 points for electric charging;
- A large part of the ground floor will be occupied by a restaurant area;
- New services such as office planning and removal are also intended to help tenants and their employees to be comfortable;
- Flexible (e.g. for a shorter period) option for renting office space;
- Coworking surfaces;
- On the first floor one of the tenants will be a private kindergarten;
- Building with WELL pre-certification, distinguishing objects created with care for the health and comfort of their users;
- Building with BREEAM ecological certification at the design stage;
- Intelligent system for managing symbiosy office, monitoring the conditions in it and allowing to regulate temperature, ventilation and lighting.
The area of the Forest office building
- The total area to let is 78,000 sq m;
- 71,000 sq m is an office space;
- The office space offered for rent is 7 500 sq m.
- Commercial and service premises located on the ground floor with an area of 5,000 sq m;
- The area of the entire floor after the construction of the tower connecting the two lower buildings will be 7,000 sq m.