In the Skysawa (previous name PHN Tower), we recommend office to let in Warsaw’s Srodmiescie. This A-class office building in part A is over 9 600 sq m office space to lease in the business location of Warsaw.
Location of the Skysawa (PHN Tower)
- Office building Skysawa (PHN Tower) is located in Warsaw, in the dynamically developing Srodmiescie district, at Świętokrzyska 36 Street;
- The office complex will be built in the very centre of the city within Central Business District (CBD) and will be directly connected with Rondo ONZ 2nd metro line station;
- A new office complex is being built between Świętokrzyska and Twarda Streets;
- The location of Skysawa will provide easy access to the office building for employees and contractors;
- A big advantage is a location – near Złote Tarasy Shopping Center, numerous services and catering points and bicycle station Veturilo;
- Near Skysawa there are prestigious hotels such as InterContinental, Mercure Warszawa Centrum, The Westin Warsaw, Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw, Hilton Warsaw Hotel, hotel Premiere Classe Warszawa, Metropol, Gromada or Radisson Blue Centrum Hotel.
- Skysawa is located only 800 meters Warszawa Centralna railway station and 8 kilometres from Chopin Airport.
- The property also boasts excellent access to public transport. In proximity, there is the Warsaw Central Station, Rondo ONZ metro station and numerous bus and tram stops which provide easy access to the surrounding neighborhoods.
- To meet the needs of tenants, the developer planned a green courtyard that will be an open square and electric car charging station.
- Total space: 9 690 sq m.
- Available: 2Q 2021.
If you are interested in a different surface than Skysawa office to let in the business location of Warsaw, see another office skyscraper in the region or get in touch with us.