This 15 horizon A class skyscraper has under 14 000 sq m. Park Avenue – Office area for lease in prestige location in the Heart of the Warsaw city.
- Park Avenue facility is located in Warsaw, city centre district, near Wspólna 70 street.
- Office in central station neighbourhood and close by Złote Tarasy shopping centre is a comfortable place for employees and customers.
- Lots of communication facilities like buses, trams and underground available connects all over the Warsaw districts.
- In the neighbourhood of Park Avenue there are lots of restaurant and coffee shops.
- Marriott, Hampton by Hilton, H15 Boutique Hotel, Hotel Rialto, Polonia Palace Hotel, Novotel Warsaw and Hotel Mercure are proximity by Avenue Park and city centre.
- Park Avenue was designed by JSK Architekci architectural reputable.
- Office space in Park Avenue is an excellent place for Your premises in Warsaw.
- Modern space office in Park Avenue is air-conditioning controlling in every office room.
- Modern solutions like conserve energy are in Park Avenue.
- You can arrange office area with your specification.
- Smoke vents/ detectors;
- Air conditioning;
- Control access;
- Suspended ceilings.
- The wiring system of Phone, Computer and Electricity;
- Raised floors;
- Reception desk;
- Full access for disability;
- Min. Unit to lease: 300 sq m;
- Total space: 14 083 sq m.
- Available: 4Q 2018.
- A City Centre is one of the districts of Warsaw located in the left-bank part of the capital city.
- The district of the city centre is often called the name of the Centre, which name is often applicable for determining crossing Marszałkowska and Jerozolimskie Avenues streets. All road distances are being calculated from Warsaw this crossroads.
- The Central Railway Station and Pałac Kultury are located 500 m from this crossroads.
- The centre of Warsaw is also being called the cultural city centre on account of located here numerous theatres, cinemas, clubs, cafes, shopping centres and colleges.
- Urban planners are using inner city calling the area between streets Marszałkowska, Jerozolimskie Avenue, Świętokrzyska and Emilii Plater, and more and more often expand this area to the Jana Pawła II street.
- The Jana Pawła II street is run through from north to the south of Warsaw. Thanks that is possible to reach from the office in the centre to the districts leading on north of Warsaw like Wola, Żoliborz, Bielany, Białołęka and farther to the S8 itinerary (Armii Krajowej route), parts of the ring road of Warsaw.
- Going to the South where the Jana Pawła II street is passing Aleja Niepodległości to course into the district of Mokotów and Służew. This road is passing into Puławska street, one of the main arteries of Warsaw. The Puławska street is linking Warsaw with the Piaseczno city.
- The Park Avenue located at Wspólna 70 street has an excellent combination with the Jerozolimskie Avenue which enable the straight road towards districts of Ochota, Szczęśliwice and Bemowo. Thanks to the good connection with route No. 7 a journey is possible to the district of Ursus as well as farther to the S2 ring road and the S8 route leading towards Nadarzyn as well as to the motorway A2 in direction Stryków and Łódź.
If you are interested in a different surface than Park Avenue office to let in Warsaw city centre see Warsaw another office skyscraper in the region or get in touch with us.