Varso Place is a new project on the Warsaw office map. It will provide prestigious offices for rent in Warsaw. The complex will deliver a new office space of dynamically developing and big companies. They will get a prestigious and modern office space and also in a great location.
The Varso office complex is one of the most modern office buildings in Warsaw.
The Varso Tower is currently the tallest building in Poland (after reaching a height of 230 m to the roof), as well as in the European Union (after installing the spire, the skyscraper reached a height of 310 m). Across Europe, Varso Tower currently ranks fifth in terms of height, behind Łachta Centr in St. Petersburg, the Federation Tower in Moscow, the complex of two skyscrapers OKO and the Mercury City Tower.
An observation deck and a restaurant (230 m high) will be located on the top floor of the Varso Tower.
The Varso complex will provide more than 140,000 sq m modern space for rent. This modern office complex will provide over 1,100 parking spaces for cars. There will also be 80 parking spaces for motorcycles and 750 for bicycles. There will be public green spaces with walking routes and elegant cafes and restaurants for tenants and guests.
Varso Place(Varso Tower, Varso 1 and Varso 2) location
- Varso is located at ul. Chmielna 69/71 in Warsaw, in the Wola district, close to the Śródmieście district;
- Offices for rent in Warsaw in the city center, only 130 m to the Warsaw Central Railway Station;
- Location Varso on the corner of Chmielna street and John Paul II avenue;
- only 3 minutes walking distance from the office complex to bus stops of lines 160, 227, 117, 171, 501, 519, 507, 522 and night lines N13, N31, N33, N34, N36, N37, N41, N44, N46, N63, N81, N83, N91 as well as tram lines 10, 17, 33, 41. Very close to the bus stop of lines 127, 128, 158, 175, 504, 507, 517, 521, 522, 525, N32, N35, N38, N43, N85, N88 and tram lines 7, 9, 24, 25, 73 and the T tourist line.
- Thanks to the attractive location in the center of Warsaw, it is possible to get to the office from the neighboring districts of Ochota, Mokotów, Żoliborz, as well as from further districts Bemowo, Bielany, Białołęka, Praga Północ, Praga Południe and Ursynów;
- Offices close to the metro on walking distance – 6 minutes to the Rondo ONZ metro station (the second metro line) and also 11 minutes to the Metro Centrum station (the first metro line);
- The Złote Tarasy shopping center is located on the opposite side of John Paul II avenue;
- Direct access to the Central Railway Station and Suburban train (SKM) as well as the Warszawa Centralna bus station and to the Złote Tarasy shopping center;
- In the neighborhood there are a lot of cafés and restaurants as well as shops and hotels;
- 20 minutes by car to the Chopin Airport at Warsaw’s Okęcie;
- Nearby are the Marriott and InterContinental Warsaw hotels. In addition, Hilton Warsaw Hotel, Holiday Inn Warsaw City Center and others.
Description of the Varso Place business center (Varso Tower, Varso 1 and Varso 2)
- Modern office space in Varso:
- In the 230-meter tower of Varso Tower there are offices are located from the 3rd to the 45th floor;
- On the top two floors of the Varso Tower there will be an observation deck, certainly the highest located in the city, and a restaurant with a beautiful view of Warsaw;
- 2 lower buildings, Varso 1 and Varso 2, offers office space located from 1 to the 18th and 20th floor;
- A Commercial and service area is designed on the ground floor of the complex;
- fitness club;
- Underground parking for 1100 cars;
- 750 parking spaces for bicycles;
- 80 parking spaces for motorcycles;
- The investor implements innovative solutions supporting efficiency, well-being and stress reduction among office employees are particularly noteworthy;
- On the premises of Varso Place, space is occupied by a 4-star NYX hotel belonging to the Leonardo Hotels network. Further tenants are the Zdrofit fitness club and PZU Zdrowie. The Cambridge Innovation Center’s science and technology campus will also operate in this area;
- The Varso 1 and Varso 2 are completed;
- Completion of the Varso Tower construction planned in 2021.
Offices for rent in Warsaw in Varso – space
- The total office space for rent in Warsaw in Varso is over 140,000 sq m.
- Available office space for rent 7350 sq m.