The Renaissance Tower office building is a 15-storey building offering approximately 17,000 sq m. modern office space. The Renaissance Tower office building is characterized by modern architecture, high-quality finishing elements and an interesting arrangement of common spaces. The interiors of the building are planned to create a spacious and comfortable usable space to ensure maximum comfort for office employees. Renaissance Tower In the underground car park there are 246 parking spaces available for tenants.
Renaissance Tower location
- Warsaw, 10A Skierniewicka Street, close to M. Kasprzaka Street;
- Only 7 minutes by car from the centre of Warsaw;
- Near the Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station – 2 lines of the Warsaw metro;
- Very close to tram and bus stops, which ensures efficient access for employees to the office building;
- In the neighbourhood, there are the headquarters of many international corporations, as well as restaurants, a medical centre and a fitness club.
Description of the building
- Building management system BMS;
- Air conditioning;
- Suspended ceilings;
- Computer network;
- Two independent power sources.