We recommend new offices for rent in ArtN (Art Norblin) between Prosta – Żelazna – Łucka streets near Rondo Daszyńskiego in Wola.
The commercial real estate complex with the ArtN office buildings in Warsaw within the Wola district is located at 51/53 Żelazna Street, between Prosta and Łucka Streets.
ArtN Norblin is certainly a special commercial space in Warsaw’s Wola district, as part of the so-called West Center of Warsaw. Wola has been one of the most developing districts of Warsaw for several years. As a result, the newly created and newly built office spaces form the capital’s new popular business center.
ArtN is not only office space for rent in modern office buildings, but also post-industrial, revitalized space, in which a public pedestrian passage and three commercial streets of Norblin with BioBazar with organic food, restaurants, cafes, shops, boutiques, additionally a cinema and theater, are created, and Also the Open Museum of the Former Norblin Factory.
ArtN Norblin location
- ArtN Norblin offices located at Żelazna Street, between Prosta and Łucka Streets, in the center of Warsaw, very close to Śródmieście District;
- In addition, the unique location of the office between two stations of the 2nd metro line – Metro Rondo Daszyńskiego and Metro Rondo ONZ is an advantage of this property;
- In the immediate vicinity there are tram and bus stops, which are served by public transport lines leading to the neighboring districts of Bemowo, Ochota, Śródmieście or Żoliborz, as well as further away such as Mokotów, Białołęka and Tarchomin, Bielany, Wilanów, Ursynów, Praga Północ and Praga Południe;
- 10 minutes walking distance to the Warsaw Central Station and Warsaw Śródmieście railway station;
- 10 minutes to the Złote Tarasy shopping centre;
- Warsaw Airport Chopin at a distance of about 8 km, which can be reached by car in 20 minutes;
- 40 km to Modlin Airport;
- BioBazar with fresh, certified organic food will return to the surface of almost 2 thousand Sqm one of the revitalized factory buildings; BioBazer will be located in the western part of the ArtN complex, directly from Lucka Street;
- The Open Museum of the Former Norblin Factory will also integral part of the ArtN complex;
A special place on the map of Warsaw
- First of all, the historical outline of the place where the nave of ArtN commercial space is created is noteworthy. Formerly, the Norblin factory, Brothers Buch and T. Werner, operated in this area, founded here in 1893 under the name “Towarzystwo Akcyjne Fabryk Metalowych pod firmą Norblin, Bracia Buch i T.Werner”, which was 1 of 6 the largest metal industry companies in the Kingdom of Poland. In addition, silver and plated consumer products produced in Norblin were awarded at international fairs and exhibitions. In the II Rzeczypospolita, the factory was one of the largest Polish metal enterprises. In the 1980’s in Norblin was established the Museum of Industry (a branch of the Museum of Technology) and the Museum of Printing. The Scena Prezentacje theater also operated. At the end of 2010 at the former Norblin factory started operating BioBazar. The first fully ecological market where only organic products with organic farming certification were sold.
Real estate assets
- BREEAM pre-certificate at the Very Good level;
- High, two office buildings;
- The office space is located on six floors (on levels from +2 to +8) in building A and B;
- A-class office space;
- Post-industrial architecture;
- Raised floors,
- Telephone exchange;
- Computer cabling;
- Windows that open;
- Technical floor with floor grates;
- Air-conditioned offices;
- Fire protection – incl. smoke detection system and sprinklers;
- Building Management System (BMS);
- 24 hour security;
- Reception desk;
- Access control system;
- Monitoring CCTV;
- Parking for cars located on 4 underground floors;
- Modern amenities for cyclists, incl. Underground parking for 200 bicycles;
- Some shops and restaurants will be located on the ground floors of buildings along internal streets, as well as in tall buildings on floors -1, 0, +1 and +2.
- On-site modern cinema, theatre and children’s area, as well as a museum;
- Direct access to public space available around the clock with cafes and restaurants and shops, as well as BioBazar;
- Commercial real estate fully integrated with the city;
- The designers of the facility are architects from the PRC Architekci studio;
- Capital Park is the real estate investor;.
- Planowane oddanie powierzchni to 4 kwartał 2020 r.
Space for rent
- An office, commercial and service complex with a usable area of 64,000 sq m
- Office space: 40,000 sq m;
- Offices in 2 office buildings;
- 24,000 sq m service, commercial, entertainment and cultural area
About the investor
Capital Park is an experienced investment company on the real estate market in Poland, also listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. The Group has created a high-quality real estate portfolio consisting of modern A-class office and retail space, including Eurocentrum Office Complex, Royal Wilanów, as well as ArtN being under construction. The Group manages a real estate portfolio with a total area of 304 000 sq m. and market value of PLN 2.5 billion, of which 77% are real estate located in Warsaw.