The Mennica Legacy Tower is a modern office space in the centre of Warsaw, under construction. Mennica Tower consists of two buildings, the first of which is a 32-storey skyscraper, Mennica Legacy Tower, with a height of 140 meters, while the other is an 8-storey building of the West Mennica Legacy Tower.
- The Mennica Legacy Tower complex is located between Pereca, Prosta and Żelazna Streets in Warsaw, in the Wola district;
- The building is located near the intersection of Żelazna and Prosta Streets;
- Close to the ONZ roundabout and Rondo Daszyńskiego;
- The location provides very good transport links for employees and clients;
- Access to the developed Warsaw public transport network – numerous tram, bus and II metro lines;
- 4 minutes walking distance to the station of the second metro line Metro Rondo ONZ located at Jana Pawła II and Prosta Street;
- 9 minutes walking distance to the station of the second metro line Metro Rondo Daszyńskiego, located at the Prosta and Towarowa crossroads;
- Directly at the building is the Norblin 03 tram stop in the direction of Bemowo and opposite towards Srodmiescie (Dworzec Centralny railway station);
- Directly at the building is the Norblin 06 bus stop at ul. Żelazna towards the Ratusz Wola;
- 5 minutes by car Getting to the Central Railway Station;
- About 20 minutes from the F. Chopin Warsaw Airport at Okecie;
- Nearby there are numerous shops and service outlets, restaurants.
Description of the property
- The Mennica Legacy Tower building will consist of a skyscraper with a total of 32 overground storeys and a second 8-storey building.
- In total, the Mennica Tower complex will offer over 65,000. sqm. office and service space for rent.
- On the lower floors, there are facilities for tenants, such as:
- coffee shop,
- fitness club,
- conference centre;
- The number of above-ground storeys:
- Skyscraper: 32,
- West Building: 8;
- Number of underground levels: 4;
- 16 high-speed elevators in Wiezaowiec Mintnica Tower, 4 in the Western Building;
- 4-level underground parking with a car wash;
- Parking for bicycles in the underground car park;
- The coefficient of common areas: in the tower’s high building, about 7%, in the western building about 8%;
- The building will offer the highest quality standard of finish;
- The office building will be certified in the BREEAM ecological system at the Excellent level;
- A typical floor area will be about 1650 – 1750 sq m. with the possibility of dividing into 4 tenants.
- Total rental area: 65,630 sq m.
- The total area of the lease in the skyscraper: 50,750 sq m.
- The total area of the lease in the Western Building: 14,880 sq m.
- 3rd Q of 2019.