Atrium Tower is a high office building in the centre of Warsaw, in the Wola district, offering office space for rent.
Location Atrium Tower
- Atrium Tower is located in Warsaw, directly at 25 Jana Pawła II Avenue and Krochmalna Street;
- At one of the most important communication axes in Warsaw;
- Convenient access to the Airport – Okęcie Airport Fryderyk Chopin;
- In proximity to 4 tram lines (No. 10, 17, 18, 33); · 3 bus lines (numbers 160, 102, 105).
- The second metro line M2 Rondo ONZ is nearby;
- In proximity are hotels Westin Warsaw, Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel, Leonardo Royal Warsaw Hotel, Hilton Warsaw Hotel, and Ibis Warsaw Centrum.
- The Atrium Tower is located in proximity to Central Station and Zlote Tarasy shopping centre (1.5 km), thanks to that is a desirable workplace and an attractive location for meetings with contractors;
- Location of the property ensures smooth communication with all districts of Warsaw;
- In the area are located cafés and restaurants, which offers worldwide cuisine and provide excellent facilities for employees and alternative to off-site business meetings.
- The original and dynamic elevation of Atrium Tower allows for easy identification of the building and provides excellent exposure in all directions.
Description of the property
- A modern office building;
- It belongs to the Atrium complex, it is the second of four buildings of this complex;
- City business centre;
- 12 office floors;
- Any office adaptation possible;
- Convenient communication location.
- Atrium Tower features a glazed lobby with the main reception, restaurant and numerous service points;
- The offices are equipped with suspended ceilings, which are an effective solution for concealing under the ceiling of the installation and for optimal acoustics in the rooms;
- The building has integrated Building Management System (BMS) that integrates all installations in the building and optimize energy costs.
- Total area of the building: 11,000 sq m;
- The minimum area for rent: 181 sq m;
- Available area: 3 360 sq m;
- The area of individual modules: 181, 597, 375, 833, 424, 596, 354 sq m.
- Typical floor area: 610 – 1,380 sq m
- Wola district is one of the left banks of Warsaw. This district is often called the Center. The intersection of Marszalkowska Street and Jerozolimskie Avenue are usually used to describe this point. Within 500 meters of the crossroads, there is Palace of Culture and Science and Central Railway Station.
- Downtown is a cultural centre of Warsaw. In this district, there are numerous theatres, cinemas, clubs, restaurants and cafes, shopping centres and universities.
- Jana Pawła II Avenue at which Atrium Tower is located connects with the Niepodległości Avenue which heads towards Mokotów district. In the distance section, the avenue leads to office area formerly called Służewiec Przemysłowy. The Jana Pawła II Avenue connects also with one of the main arteries of the city – Puławska Street, which runs to the neighbouring district town Piaseczno.
- Jana Pawła II Avenue runs from north to south of the capital, so is possible to get from the office in the centre of Warsaw to north – Wola, Żoliborz, Bielany, Białołęka districts and further to road S8.
- The Atrium Tower located at Jana Pawła II 25, has a smooth connection with Jerozolimskie Avenue. This allows for quick access to the Ochota, Szczęśliwce and Bemowo districts.
- Location is an entertainment and communication hub – it is the place for major cultural events that create the perfect environment for networking, which increases the chances of success in business.
If you are interested in a different surface than Atrium Tower office to let in Warsaw city centre see Warsaw another office skyscraper in the region or get in touch with us.