Offices for rent in Monopol M and N buildings in Warsaw’s Praga district, close to Wileński Railway Station and Dworzec Wileński metro station.
Monopol consists of two office buildings on a plot adjacent to Centrum Praskie Koneser. The architecture of the new buildings refers to the industrial character of the place.
Location of the Monopol complex
- Monopol is located in the heart of Old Praga in the Praga-Północ district, in the right bank of Warsaw;
- Nearby, there are numerous bus and tram stops as well as the station of the second metro line Dworzec Wileński;
- Near the Monopol complex there is the Warszawa Wileńska suburban railway station and the Warszawa Wschodnia railway station;
- In the area of the main communication arteries of Praga – ul. Ząbkowska, ul. Targowa ul. Białostocka and Al. Solidarity;
- The proximity of the bridges enables efficient connections with the districts of left-bank Warsaw and about a 15-minute drive to the Central Railway Station;
- About 30 minutes to the Warsaw airport F. Chopin in Okęcie;
- Nearby renowned shops and iconic restaurants.
Real estate assets
- Monopol consists of two 6-story office buildings;
- Buildings connected by an underground garage;
- Brick facade;
- Air conditioning;
- Openable windows;
- Raised floors;
- Suspended ceilings;
- Electric, telephone and computer cabling;
- Fiber optic links;
- Telephone exchange;
- Smoke detectors;
- Access control;
- Protection and monitoring;
- Conference rooms;
- The Perfectly connected location ensures efficient access to other parts of the city, both by public and private transport.
Space for rent in Monopol buildings
- A total of 22,000 sq m Of space for rent.
- Max. Space for rent 6,605 sq m
- A typical floor area of 2 050 sq m.
- April 2021
The architectural design of the Warsaw investment at Centrum Praskie Koneser was created by the Juvenes Projekt studio.