Flanders Business Park is an office complex located in Warsaw Wlochy District, which together offers more than 20500 sqm office space for rent.
Currently, Flanders Business Park consists of 3 buildings:
- Flanders Business Park A (FBPA),
- Flanders Business Park B (FBPB),
- Flanders Business Park C (FBPC),
The next phase of Flanders Business Park D (FBPD), which will supply 6,400 square meters of offices, is planned. Ultimately, the Flanders Business Park complex will consist of 7 buildings.
The FBP complex is distinguished by the use of modern technologies and a high standard of finishing. For its tenants, the developer provides areas with reception service, 24-hour protection, as well as access control. Offices in Flanders Business Park buildings are very successful among tenants. In recent months, the FBP complex has undergone a thorough modernization of the external area and common areas, and in addition, the reception of buildings has been renovated.
Flanders Business Park location
- Warsaw Włochy, in the south-west of Warsaw;
- The Flanders Business Park Business Centre is located at Flisa 2, Flisa 4 and Flisa 6;
- At Łopuszańska Street;
- Offices in the area of Krakowska Avenue and Łopuszańska Street;
- 7 minutes to F. Chopin Airport in Warsaw Okęcie;
- Near the shopping centre Łopuszańska 22;
- The location of Flanders Business Park provides quick access to the centre of the capital as well as other districts of Warsaw;
- Good access to the Southern Ring Road of Warsaw S2;
- Quick access to the A2 motorway;
- In addition, quick access to The Desired Krakowska Avenue passing into Grójecka Street;
- 300 meters from bus and tram stops. Nearby stops serving buses 141, 189, 328, 401, N38, N88, as well as tram stops lines 9, 7, 14, 15 and 25;
- A great place for companies looking for offices outside the hart of Warsaw.
Real estate assets
- Flanders Business Park class B+ office complex;
- 5 storey office buildings with commercial and service part;
- Good architecture;
- Internal conference centre;
- Numerous outer green chillout zones;
- Green patio;
- Flexibility of surface arrangement;
- Air-conditioned office space;
- Suspended ceilings;
- Openable windows guarantee access to fresh air;
- Large glazing, guaranteeing access to daylight and allowing the use of surrounding greenery;
- Optical fibre;
- Raised floors;
- Electrical wiring;
- Facilities nearby: cafes and restaurants, ATM, hotel, gym, post office, pharmacy;
- Parking spaces for bicycles;
- Conference center with the possibility of renting rooms for hours and for the whole day with convenient access to the restaurant;
- Flanders Lunch & Caffé restaurant with spacious garden;
- The surroundings of office buildings after modernization — new benches, wooden deck chairs, new plantings (trees and low plants).
Office space to let in Flanders Business Park
- Offices to let from 260 sqm.