Widok Towers is a newly built office building in the city centre of Warsaw, at Rotunda, next to the intersection of Marszałowska Street and Jerozolimskie Avenue.
Location Widok Towers (View Towers)
- Widok Towers is located in Warsaw, in the Śródmieście district, at 44 Widok Street;
- The building is being built in the city centre, within the Central Business District (CBD), at the back of Nowa Rotunda;
- Near Chmielna Street;
- Near the M1 Metro Centrum metro station;
- In a short distance is the PKP Warszawa Śródmieście station;
- Numerous tram lines (4, 7, 9, 15, 18, 22, 24, 25, 35) and buses (117, 127, 128, 131, 158, 171, 175, 501, 507, 517, 519, 520, 521 , 522, 525, N22, N24, N25, N31, N33, N37, N42, N72, N81, N83) have their stops in close proximity to the building;
- 900 m to the Central Railway Station;
- 20 minutes by car to the Warsaw Chopin Airport at Okecie;
- The location of the office building provides excellent access to the office for both employees and contractors.
- A great convenience is located in the neighbourhood of the shopping centre Wars Sawa Junior Department Stores, numerous service and food outlets, restaurants and cafes;
- Nearby, there are renowned hotels such as Novotel, Polonia Palace, Mariott, Mercure Warszawa Grand or Metropol.
Advantages of the property
- 94 meter A class office building;
- 28 storeys above ground;
- an observation deck with an area of approximately 700 sq m;
- 31.5 thousand sq m of office space;
- 3.5 thousand sqm. entrusted service at level -1, ground floor and 1st floor;
- Office space air-conditioned;
- Hinged windows;
- suspended ceilings;
- raised floors;
- smoke detectors;
- Building management system BMS;
- 31 ground levels;
- 2 underground levels;
- 2-level underground car park with 144 parking spaces.
Availability: 2020 year
If you are interested in a different area than offices for rent in the business centre of Warsaw at Widok Towers, see other office buildings in the region or contact us.