An Italian-style office in the Ufficio Primo building is a very exclusive space for rent in the very centre of Warsaw. A building with an incredibly designed interior, paying attention to the smallest details. An additional advantage is an excellent location that connects all possible means of communication in the city, providing excellent access to all places in Warsaw.
Ufficio Primo location
- Warsaw, Downtown, Wspólna Street;
- Excellent access to public transport (buses, trams, metro, railway station);
- Location close to the Marriott, Złote Tarasy, PKiN, shops, restaurants, banks and offices.
Italian-style office space in the Ufficio Primo
- A + class office building;
- Building after general renovation;
- Realized in 1952 by an eminent architect professor Mark Leykam;
- The building is an outstanding work designed in the form of a Florentine palazzo with an extremely impressive interior patio and five-story galleries-cloisters modelled on the Wawel colonnade.
Area for rent at Wspólna street in Warsaw
- Total area: 5,000 sq m
- The minimum area for rent: 150 sq m
- The surface of a typical floor: 1,000 sq m