Investment plot dedicated to services, production, warehousing is located in Szczecin, Zachodnio-Pomorskie region.
- Property is located in Zachodnio-Pomorskie region, north-west Poland;
- Szczecin is third – after Gdynia and Gdansk – biggest port in Poland;
- Plot location nearby seaport provides good conditions to carry on sea transport– distance to the estuary of the Odra to the Baltic Sea is 36 nautical miles;
- Access to the S3 expressway and A6 motorway, which connects with A11 German motorway and E65 European road, provides good infrastructure conditions.
- The plot is dedicated to services, production, warehousing;
- Premises are being designated as industrial land;
- Electricity: a power to 6.0 MW;
- Gas heating;
- Water supply network with a length of 2.600 m;
- Sanitary deep water: 4 underground water wells;
- Technical, industry and surface water: 2 surface water intakes;
- Sewage system, rainwater drainage;
- Telecommunication network;
- All utilities available.
- Plot area: 14,26 ha.